Lava International Ltd

Lava International Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive and a place to learn a lot

Nice place to work.a lot of opportunities in the organization to grow. Management is supportive, only problem with the company is they are very slow in terms of marketing and weak in products.

Pros

Employee friendly company

Cons

Very slow in terms of marketing and product portfolio

Product and fun

Great professional work experience in Mobile manufacturing factory work. I get very good experience in this company and it will get final day for speed run.

Freedom to explore yourself

Lava International Limited makes yourself performing employees with usage of minimal resources.System orientated organisations with diversified products.

Best culture in Lava for Job Purpose

Thanks to LAVA for an employee. "Proudly Indian" Best Office Culture for Job Purpose Supportive Management Team Follow the Rules Honesty with the work

Pros

Free Lunch

Good company to work with.

Very ethical company to work with. Business practices in lava international is absolutely at its best. They take care of their entire ecosystem. Highly recommend...

Good place for bigger and people with high inspiration & want to so sometime in life

Its Good place with open minded management, focused on openness innovation integrity.. It believe is growing together.. good place for youngster and people who have lot of ideas and look for place to get opportunity to experiment.. Job is fun loving with getting empowered be more and do more..

Pros

Exposure. openness empowerment

Employee oriented company

Lava treat their employees in a very professional way. One feel comfortable working for Lava International and I would rate lava 9 out of 10. Lava international is system and employee orientated company which is best thing I liked in this company.

Productive and Good work place culture

Lava as company is very Good and Take care all Employees . working culture in company is very good and positive . also appreciate team work and motivate other team persons.

After diploma jobs not good

A typical day at work Management is also not good Salary is not good Work time not fixed always overtime Not have security of job And also left for better education

Lots of thing to learn for a Freshers and experienced as well.

Company is too good but just because of some greedy and selfish people in the management, company is in worse situation. Lots of thing I learned in company.

Pros

Work life balance with flexible timing.

Cons

Too much politics and some people in management only looking their own benefits.

Good

Compy is a professional equipped management but working style and way of working are very difficult with stressful. I used to work more than 13 hrs a day for completing my fieldwork and reporting. Moreover, I am happy with my pay standards and incentive scheme.

I was lucky to have an amazing manager and boss who constantly motivated us to work better and also to take care of health. Full team would try and have lunch together. There was competition definitely and work life balance was a little low due to the fast moving pace of the industry.

Mix of formal and casual along with great culture and satisfaction

Co. always take full priority on people support by giving them a lots of opportunities on the decision making side. give priority to ideas and care for job satisfaction. Build the capabilities and encourage employees to grow inside the organization.

Good

Lava is a very good company'. Has a very good culture, management is also very good . Lava is a brand where I feel very secure . If Lava give me chance I will again join Lava .

Pros

Cons

Nil

Awesome management

Mr. Hari om Rai is a visionary. The company may not have been the best name in phone market due to competition but they do care a great deal for their customers

Productive & fun workplace.

The best company i have worked in my entire carrier. Excellent management team,very cooperative seniors & colleague. Got an life time experience in this company & super supportive seniors.

Project feasibility

Involved in trial of project from finalising financer to making all the processes, launch at retailers, close monitoring, trial outcome analysis, way forward

Good company & friendly team supportive

Good company experience candidate are easyly clear interview this company mobile manufacturing company & create opportunities for experience employees.

Fast growing company

Process oriented company. Company success depent on management and Product. If product not servive in market and high costing result company not meet his target.

Fun workplace

Key characteristics of the organization - Open culture, empowered employee and easy access to top management, employee friendly company, strict on time management, etc.

Pros

Subsidized lunch

It's good for life balance with work

Ok ok....,......... Well maintained environment Management is not bad HR and admin are superb They organized many activities at office I enjoyed a lot there in my first job..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lava International Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lava International Ltd with

• Lava International Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?