Lead School

Lead School Employee Reviews

India8 reviews

Good

The working experience is good. They follow great working culture. Liberty to share ideas, freedom to work, open to feedback and people here have empathy too.

Excellent

Excellent work place- Specially the management very cooperative and teaching staff working under was very enthusiastic and helpful. God bless them all

Pros

Flexible work hours.

Cons

No cons as such

Lead School insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Very good work culture.

Very good work culture. Perfect work life balance. Salary on time. Settlement of Reimbursement needs more improvement, Food Bill for local travel should also be allowed as it was earlier (in sales you have to eat out during the day)

Pros

Reimbursement @Rs. 11 per km plus food reimbursement. Work Life Balance

Cons

Transparency in communication. Other companies have better incentives

Good

It was a good company. The working hours are flexible. My manager was very good. I liked working there. Team mates were very helpful. You will get appreciated for your work.

good work place with no job security for outsource employee

my experience for lead school was very bad in terms of work or i terms of job security lead school never paid salary on time. even after leaving lead school they gave me half salary because of miscommunication between TL and HR of outsource company. i never recommend my any friend to work for lead school as an outsource employee.

Pros

salary

Good Remuneration

Helpful and understanding managers to work with. Having a great time working with lead school. Pay is good enough. Looking to get a full time position.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Freelance work duration seems very less

Fun workplace

LEAD school is best place to work.Especially if you are fresher you get to learn a lot.Lead ELGA English teaching lesson plans are too good I liked them and also integrated curriculum for pre-primary is very innovative.

Productive and fun place to work with a lot of new learnings

It is not a typical day at work. I have learned different ways to teach english maths and science . Work culture is dynamic and the hardest part of my job was to teach english continuously for 5 days for a period od 2 and half hours everyday. Most enjoyed the life style and the innocence of the kids.

Pros

Non

Cons

Long hours of working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lead School. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lead School with