Leadec

Leadec Employee Reviews

India5 reviews

3.2Pay & Benefits

Some what stressful and competitive

Some what stressful and competitive . but all this depends on their client site. not the leadec. Leadec is a man power supply company. they just supply a man power to the particular company and thats it. total management of the leadec workers are taken by respective clients of leadec.

Company is good for personal fe

Nice environment to grow individually. Supportive seniors, The management is also nice , it helps employee in every angle. I have learnt the advance excell as well 3 d software CATIA.

a good plat form for Everything learning.

leadec industrial services limited is provide good plate from for 2-3 years experience candidate not for more than 7-8 years. -top management is good, workplace culture...

Good place to learn and nice team

Nice place to work, the team is very good and hard working, management is good. Leadec is a place where career growth is good and long lasting job and MNC company

Pros

Free food

Cons

8 hours duty

I have lots of fun

We are the vendor of wabco so , we have more fun with wabco employee I chat with them every day. Lunch time we have more fun with canteen it's all unforgettable moment of my memory. I always thankful my management gave me some wonderful opportunity to work here.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Leadec. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Leadec