Learning Links Foundation

• Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment

Good work place

Experience with LLF was good in terms of relations and bonding with other resource persons and management as well.In every corporate company or organization, there are ups and downs , which are a part of life and here too we could experience the same. There is lot of scope in terms of decision making for any program or project which could be experienced. Practically, one has to get job or income assurance in prior which is lacking in organization. Human Resource department needs improvement in maintaining relations on humanity ground.

Pros

Sufficient yearly Indian holidays

Cons

Ample amount of work

Work environment

I was working in llf as consultant..it was great experience in this organisation. Working environment was good and managment very helpful to me.i got great working experience.

My overall experience was great with this organisation just want to add : if internal politics and misleading of top management should avoid .rest assured

Pros

Incentive

Cons

KRA not defined by management

Productive and Fun learning space

Excellent platform to explore ourselves. Good work environment. Appreciation for work. Recognition and respect. Opportunity to explore various projects.

Politics at workplace is very high.

A pathetic working environment as far as the relations between the seniors and sub ordinates are concerned. Salary is a major concern as they do not stick to what they say

Pros

Cons

office politics, salary cut

Learning Links Foundation is a Non-Profit Organization dedicated to enhancing the quality of education, promoting Innovation and developing future ready citizens. LLF believe that the best possible way to achieve goal is by delivering measurable and sustainable change in the education ecosystem.

Satisfied

Non profit organization , dedicated to enhancing the quality of education. LLF believes that the best possible way to achieve goals delivering by masurable and sustainable education ecosystem

Its a excellent organization to do the work.

All the members in organizations are helping to each other, stressless work, employees always enjoining while working with LLF, I learn many things in this organization like work with students, teachers, parents, conducting assessment of students, meet to people in village area.

In this NGOs management support to all time .

In learning links foundation work in education field which is consult to Govt, selected school . we have support to CCE implementation,classroom decorum etc.I learn team support etc.

Everything Depends on your luck and Manager...

It is not good place to work if you are experienced person. Pros. - Good Pay Scale. - Good Training. - Some team members are very co-operative. Cons. - Poor Management. - Everything depends on you. Your top management will not take any responsibility to complete project or guide you. - Dirty office politics. - No Job Security. - Projects are good but no new projects. - No Growth of employees - Poor salary structure. - Everything Depends on your luck and Manager.

Below mention

Gather and aggregate data for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting (narrative) to the funder as per the agreed format. Analyse the observations recorded by field resources and provide them academic and pedagogical inputs to improve the student learning outcomes. Conduct monthly capacity building training and content related workshop for the team. Maintain good relations with the parents in order to encourage them to invest more in their child’s education. To create and implement both short and long term academic plans and Time table routines. To mentor and encourage school teachers and staff to implement a variety of innovative pedagogic practices.

I enjoy teaching profession

I served in teaching and training 9+ years. I like this profession. I came out with good name in my previous schools in achievement every academics. I shown the Govt School is a model school for entire govt schools in Karnataka State.

Good clients,Good Exposure

Client facing roles make it a great place to work Management gives you enough freedom to lead the show Team building is must

productive place to work with

good place to work at.. its iof the the top 10 best p-laces to work with ...........................................................................................go the top 10 best p-laces to work with ........................................................................................... co workers are good , admin is good.. only accounts gove some problesm learnt a lot here , management is very good ... hardest part of job is delay in reimbursements and last moment fire fightinhg situations everyday.. enjoyable part is am very happy

It is an amazing organisation. It gives an employee ample of opportunities for self and professional development. It is an employee oriented company

A day full of excitement ,where we had lot of opportunities for leaning and development. The management was always employee centric and i has an amazing team members. My entire duration I enjoyed my work the most

challenging work environment

Several of my colleagues commented that the jobs I had worked did not seem to be very desirable. I then explained that I had usually been advised not to pursue these difficult positions by friends and well-wishers because they were“shortcuts to unemployment,” “nobody has ever been able to make it work” or (my favorite) “it will make you an aspirin junkie!” My colleagues were astonished that I had pursued work situations in the past in spite of being warned to stay away from these stressful situations. I explained that I had taken these jobs in order to broaden my experience because there were advantages to working in these difficult situations. There was a method for the apparent madness in working in challenging environments. The primary advantage was learning first-hand how to successfully work through the challenges and improve my knowledge, skills and abilities to become a more effective employee/leader.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Learning Links Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Learning Links Foundation with