Lester Infoservices Pvt Ltd

Lester Infoservices Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

A good place to work for freshers

Employees use to work in rotational shifts which use to change every few weeks, which use to be tough to handle as an employee relations executive. The facilities were decent at best. The supervisors were supportive and helpful.

If you have happines in your life and want some pain please join this company

Nothing means nothing is good about this company, if you want to take revenge from your enemy make him join this company.I have spent 4 years of my life serving this company. All outline managers you will find here. They are always ready give you hard time for no reason. You may rarely find someone taking good about this company.

Work ethics

One of the best places to work. Less competitive, good collegues. Helping and we'll collaborating transport. Good cafeteria. Stress free work environment.

Pros

Enjoyable

Cons

Cafeteria

Very stressful, they treat badly

Very stressful, they treat badly They pressurize for multiple sessions at a time and all session should complete in 70 includs prob,doc, pitch, reslv.

Amazing palace to work

Pros: 1. Confortable and stress free work culture 2. Supportive Peers 3. Work life balance 4. Competitive packages 5. Amazing HR team, celebrates all festival with lots of vigor and vitality. 6. Good employee engagement Cons: 1. Canteen can be improved

Fun place

Good management, friendly environment and attractive incentives. I have mastered the art of sales with this job. I used to deal with customers from different nations like US, UK, AUSTRALIA,CANADA & IRELAND

Productive work culture

Prodicutive work culture and good platform for new Comer. Fresher can learn lot of good things in Lester. Salary is paid by the company on time. All the best for future

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long working hours

This company will be nomore soon.

Process not genuine. Selfish, arrogant managers come to office only to insult employees. Lot of partiality and favouritism in the process. Shift timings change every now and then. Transportation servive is completely messed up. Employees, stray dogs and flies all have to eat together in the cafeteria. Very unhygienic atmosphere. Even the customer service executives are given sales targets. No overtime paid plus they make you sign resignation letter at any time even if you are a permanent employee. Working for this company is risky, very risky.

Pros

Pathethic

MCSA 2012 Certified

Six year of responsible IT experience including multi-platform environment, LANs/WANs, Windows 95/98/NT/2000prof, Windows server 2003, 2008, 2012. Certified Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate Reputed for dedicated teamwork, work ethic and commitment to customer service. A passion for Administration techniques and offers extensive hands-on for the same.

learned lots of things about the computer software

Inbound process use to deal with USA customer...resolution on call...clarification on call.Good working atmosphere..Learned lots of things about the team work and managment.

Jobs at Lester Infoservices Pvt Ltd

See more jobs

Good Only for Short Term

No Flexibilities with Shifts No Increment Annually No Overtime Just Join if you don't have any source of income otherwise it is waste of time and health

Fun workplace and technical knowledge

As a work kind of view its great and can get technical knowledge, but as a company its lacking behind with few important things. For Fresher its best to get to know how US & UK culture work, how to pronounce the work and have conversation with other people.

Pros

Transport

a typical day at work

I report minimum 30 mins early to my shift time. Greet my colleges & managers. Get an idea about new updates or announcement. I log in to systems 15 mins early to check what additional responsibility is been assigned to me. Working in call center, does not allow me to play games, as every day there is huge call flow but during breaks i play table tennis & x X-box. After Log out entire team goes for a briefing where we discuss about the challenges & opportunities. That's how my typical day ends. Everyday is the busiest day of work but still in the hustle & bustle i find my job quite satisfactory.

Pros

Home pick & drop

Cons

no that i remember

was good

a typical day at work was to provide technical support I have learned many technical things from lester. management was good. your co-workers were friendly. the hardest part of the job is rotational shifts. the most enjoyable part of the job is night shifts,.

Pros

free lunches.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lester Infoservices Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lester Infoservices Pvt Ltd with