Life Insurance Corporation India

Life Insurance Corporation India Employee Reviews

India581 reviews

indiainsurancetargetagentpolicyorganisationcorporationsector

Positive environment, Supportive peoples

I learnt many things throughout my work. I am very glad to meet such a experienced team and work with them.They always support me and guide me.This company has very strong thought about peoples.

job security, generally no lay offs

For those who work hard there is always a lot of work and for others who are not interested in work won't even work. The people who work hard and the people who do not, both have the same level of job security.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

hard to expand scope

Life Insurance Corporation India insights

What people like
  • Support from manager
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment

Was asset in Corporation

Worked almost all departments and have knowledge of operations and marketing. Oldest in Insurance sector with very strong infrastructure, professionals, always keep care of its Customers. Excellent servicing rating of LIC. Customer are well aware of LIC. Helps in growth of Country by providing financial aid in infrastructure of Country.

Pros

Participated in growth feedbacks

Cons

No break

Organization

A fun workplace is often a relaxed, supportive work environment. These workplaces often host a variety of formal and informal activities to improve morale. These events help improve morale by reminding employees of their value to their managers, coworkers and the organization as a whole

Pros

Yearly 25

Cons

Short breaks

Productive and fun work place.

The workforce and work is very significant and the communication of the top person is very comfortable. And I as an intern had a very good opportunity to work in the office as their companionship is very friendly and comfortable.

Pros

Refreshments available.

Cons

Short runs.

Good thing is that it's satisfying when you sell a insurance policy to a prospect making sure even after h his family is protected financially.

Being an Insurance Advisor it's been a long way . It is difficult to sell an insurance policy. But at the same time you need to be with a good company. I am proud that i have sold more than 400 policies to customers of various sectors with Lic of India.

Pros

Good product

Cons

Nothing to say.

Its friendly environment

Number one life insurance company of India with a vast network. In this competitive sceniro the company is maintaing its market value. It is a Brand name.

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Stressful

sales and service moto

good culture.frindly move.service oriented central.govt observations longterm business.legalised.spread overall India.all sides opportunities like business.proffitional.techinical.financial.marketing.taining.etc

It was great working experience

LIC of India has good working atmosphere Employee are dedicated and cooperative Good balance of male female number of employees Promotion opportunities are good

Excellent Organization

Secured , well paying job with options for advancement in career. Standard procedure, established practices. Leader in the industry. Excellent training infrastructure.

Jobs at Life Insurance Corporation India

See more jobs

Work place culture.Good working condition.

I have been working as a senior Advisor Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited in Kolkata.Work culture was quite satisfactory.The LIC Policies are quite good lucrative.There is a tremendous scope for career and Development.

Achievements of targets fixed by regular monitoring

Working environment was fantastic. Really enjoyed working with all my colleagues. I am really delighted when customers appreciated for my efficient and effective service. Even my superiors were very happy and also appreciated me for my efficient service. I am very much satisfied with the service rendered to my organisation.

Productive, sincere

I am happy to work for 36 yrs, Lic management and regonise excellent employees by way promotion, promotion policy is fantastic, salary package also very good, it is giant insurance co in India

Pros

Meal coupon is available everyday

Cons

If there is job officers to stay office beyond office work, and it is almost every day in every branch

productive alwayes ready to do something special.

Very good management system .And helping each other for problem solving .So I am totally got financial freedom right now.I can go Whrever want at anytime.

Its good incomparision to others insurance company

If you dont have any other job opportunity then you should start carrier of life insurance agent. Because here customer and your boss always bargain with you. They will never give a single coin (except commision) if you cant achieve any club membership either how much year spend your life as a agent. I am a agent from 2002 but they dont want to give 10 thousand festival advance without 6 nb. Lastly if you dont have anything to do for your servival afterthan come here

Pros

So so

Cons

So so

Best working Eviornment and culture too. Most dedicated and experienced staff for the company and employees too

Working At LIC a nice Experience and Well management with Good Co_ordinating staff and respect for Each other. Despite of having Good working culture and Enviornment every employee is hard and smart workers too

Pros

Trainings, outings, perks and other benefits and Great respect for Every Employee

Cons

Nill

Productivity

It is better place for work on everyday meet lot of people we are the face of lic.so many faces is their in lic.there are longer travel in lic so many changes looked upon beautiful.

productive and competitive

productive, competitive, easy-going. public welfare is being taken care of, good office infrastructure, peace at the workplace, workers welfare taken care of, and settle the policy claim of all policyholders on time without any delay and harassments. Good office atmosphere and settlement to the employees are done within the minimum required time limit. Imposes a sense of responsibility to all employees towards the policyholders and customers. policyholders are treated well with humanity.

Pros

Employees benefits, normal working hours

Cons

No cons to say

Competitive workplace

It's a nice place to work with many experience LIC co-workers . They guide me very well and help me office work also .Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent , there is a huge cafeteria Company policies are good, appraisals are fair and they give good salary hike and bonus every year.

Lic of india Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh based on your current location.

I am very Happy to be a part of Lic of India as an Insurance Advisor. Very Genuine Company.We the Commited Insurance Advisor working consistently towards financial inclusion, we treat our policy holder As our prime asset.

Pros

Free lunches

Trusted compant

This is best & trust worthy insurance company of india here you get all facility whatever you requier. Not only best for staff but also best for policy holders & everyone.

Pros

Free trainings

Cons

Flexible for advisors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Insurance Corporation India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Life Insurance Corporation India with