Life Insurance Corporation India

Life Insurance Corporation India Employee Reviews

India560 reviews

Productivity

It is better place for work on everyday meet lot of people we are the face of lic.so many faces is their in lic.there are longer travel in lic so many changes looked upon beautiful.

productive and competitive

productive, competitive, easy-going. public welfare is being taken care of, good office infrastructure, peace at the workplace, workers welfare taken care of, and settle the policy claim of all policyholders on time without any delay and harassments. Good office atmosphere and settlement to the employees are done within the minimum required time limit. Imposes a sense of responsibility to all employees towards the policyholders and customers. policyholders are treated well with humanity.

Pros

Employees benefits, normal working hours

Cons

No cons to say

Competitive workplace

It's a nice place to work with many experience LIC co-workers . They guide me very well and help me office work also .Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent , there is a huge cafeteria Company policies are good, appraisals are fair and they give good salary hike and bonus every year.

Lic of india Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh based on your current location.

I am very Happy to be a part of Lic of India as an Insurance Advisor. Very Genuine Company.We the Commited Insurance Advisor working consistently towards financial inclusion, we treat our policy holder As our prime asset.

Pros

Free lunches

Trusted compant

This is best & trust worthy insurance company of india here you get all facility whatever you requier. Not only best for staff but also best for policy holders & everyone.

Pros

Free trainings

Cons

Flexible for advisors

Productive and good place for work

LICI is Very much Productive and good place for work, if you found better option in career than you have to change other wise no need to change because LICI gives you various opportunities in your career to grow.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

It is Peanut Butter good place to start your career. Lot of knowledge and experience. Lot of chances to grow. Move around in various departments and get knowledge.

Very learned & efficient working , knowledgeableforce

Working output results are very high considering the infrastructure provided.Quality of employees with proficient knowledge base is worth praising.Relationship among all levels are overall good.

Pros

Sodexo meal coupon

Cons

Sometimes negative interventions both from juniors & higher-end.

Officers work in an environment of healthy competition with a sense of security of a joint family. They own their target and work hard to achieve it.

Everybody works with a target in mind. If accomplished, celebrates with a cup of tea; else, discusses ways to complete it in the next day and leaves office.When required, employees work beyond office hours and completes their tasks.Managers lack Insurance marketing sense/orientation.Workplace culture: Healthy Competition amongst team members.The hardest part of the Job: 1) Very bad infrastructural support. 2) Officers have maximum responsibility with minimum power.3) Office upkeep net is needs improvement.The most enjoyable part of the job: 1)Every bit of success is given due recognition and appreciation.2) LIC is like a big family. Your Success is enjoyed by others and your failure is divided among your team members.

Pros

Job security, timely payment of salary & good perks

Cons

Inadequate I.T. Infrastructure, Lac of sense of responsibility among Clerical employees

This depends totally upon DO

DO under whom we work needs to be more active and enthusiastic. They are the ones who motivate us through various programs. Provide us with required tools to perform better on field.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Paid by commission and not salary. Commission are too low for the first few years.

Golden Job

If You have Good skills to motivate yourself and others too then this is for youIt is very important to have patience to work with life Insurance company

Freelance work with free hand

It was a very good opportunity to meet new people and to keep relationships. For me the work with LIC was very much enthusiastic and my client base enlarged to more than 600 numbers and ultimately I cashed them by opening a parallel channel of real estate business.

Work with enjoyment

Target basis work with full on enjoyment. Faculty was very cooperative.Everyone work seriously.Incentive + salary management.Time to time lunch break and week off

Best work life balance

No targets no workload its your choice how much you wanna earn or you are free to set your goal as competitions held it division or MDRT. As a RCA they give compensation and attractive incentive and they had very good behaviour.

Pros

Best in Insurance Sector

Cons

Na

Fun at work place

I have learnt new things like about policiesHow to fill the form.What kind of process can be done for policy.Free to ask anything.Friendly speak with agent.

As an agent if you wish to Rome in city you can go ahead for this job

An agent has to work more with hard & smart work and need to continue the same from first to till the end of your life. So that you can earn a lot with your hard work.

I had enjoyed my work.I had always taken advise from subordinates and superiors.

I am always eager to face interview. Most of interviewer were intelligent My interview success ratio is almost 98 %. I Love my l.i.c. by heart.typical day in lic was last day of every march ending.The most enjoyable part of the job is to take lectures.The hardest part of job is anti union activity and anti management attitude of subordinates. I had learned from lic is punctuality,helping to other and friendly atmosphere.

Pros

Yes free lunch and/or high tea.

Cons

7 to 8 hours work.

Not friendly people

I worked with lic as a contractual employee. After 8 years lic demolish the contract and our more than 2000 graduates colleagues are jobless now are days . Lic management system is very poor. A huge difference between Seniors and juniors staff members. They are not friendly natured so I am not recommended any one to join the company

Pros

Lic brand name

Cons

Low income

AS a marketing agent and administrations

My experience in the company was very productive. I learned many thing with the self experience and from my intern leader, got many opportunities to learn and develop many management skills.

Pros

good environment

Cons

no cons

Typical day at work

The work is insurance advisor very simple work in the field, this business is the life insurance policy they people safe life, the company Life insurance corporation of India is the good skill in company and good work in company

Enjoyed my job

Selection was purely on sales expirence. Profile was to recruitment of Agents from the market, train them & procure business from them for the corporation.. Total field work -24/7hours. Salary +Incentive based work. It was nothing but relationship marketing with Agents & Policyholder. Appointment of Agents -No bar. Sick leave, Previlage leave, LTC facilities

Pros

Good job

Cons

No cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Insurance Corporation India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Life Insurance Corporation India with