Life Insurance Corporation India

Life Insurance Corporation India Employee Reviews

India568 reviews

It was great working experience

LIC of India has good working atmosphere Employee are dedicated and cooperative Good balance of male female number of employees Promotion opportunities are good

Excellent Organization

Secured , well paying job with options for advancement in career. Standard procedure, established practices. Leader in the industry. Excellent training infrastructure.

Life Insurance Corporation India insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager
  • Energizing work tasks

Work place culture.Good working condition.

I have been working as a senior Advisor Tata AIA Life Insurance Company Limited in Kolkata.Work culture was quite satisfactory.The LIC Policies are quite good lucrative.There is a tremendous scope for career and Development.

Achievements of targets fixed by regular monitoring

Working environment was fantastic. Really enjoyed working with all my colleagues. I am really delighted when customers appreciated for my efficient and effective service. Even my superiors were very happy and also appreciated me for my efficient service. I am very much satisfied with the service rendered to my organisation.

Productive, sincere

I am happy to work for 36 yrs, Lic management and regonise excellent employees by way promotion, promotion policy is fantastic, salary package also very good, it is giant insurance co in India

Pros

Meal coupon is available everyday

Cons

If there is job officers to stay office beyond office work, and it is almost every day in every branch

productive alwayes ready to do something special.

Very good management system .And helping each other for problem solving .So I am totally got financial freedom right now.I can go Whrever want at anytime.

Its good incomparision to others insurance company

If you dont have any other job opportunity then you should start carrier of life insurance agent. Because here customer and your boss always bargain with you. They will never give a single coin (except commision) if you cant achieve any club membership either how much year spend your life as a agent. I am a agent from 2002 but they dont want to give 10 thousand festival advance without 6 nb. Lastly if you dont have anything to do for your servival afterthan come here

Pros

So so

Cons

So so

Best working Eviornment and culture too. Most dedicated and experienced staff for the company and employees too

Working At LIC a nice Experience and Well management with Good Co_ordinating staff and respect for Each other. Despite of having Good working culture and Enviornment every employee is hard and smart workers too

Pros

Trainings, outings, perks and other benefits and Great respect for Every Employee

Cons

Nill

Productivity

It is better place for work on everyday meet lot of people we are the face of lic.so many faces is their in lic.there are longer travel in lic so many changes looked upon beautiful.

productive and competitive

productive, competitive, easy-going. public welfare is being taken care of, good office infrastructure, peace at the workplace, workers welfare taken care of, and settle the policy claim of all policyholders on time without any delay and harassments. Good office atmosphere and settlement to the employees are done within the minimum required time limit. Imposes a sense of responsibility to all employees towards the policyholders and customers. policyholders are treated well with humanity.

Pros

Employees benefits, normal working hours

Cons

No cons to say

Competitive workplace

It's a nice place to work with many experience LIC co-workers . They guide me very well and help me office work also .Good work environment and culture. Teammates are supportive and the management is transparent , there is a huge cafeteria Company policies are good, appraisals are fair and they give good salary hike and bonus every year.

Lic of india Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh based on your current location.

I am very Happy to be a part of Lic of India as an Insurance Advisor. Very Genuine Company.We the Commited Insurance Advisor working consistently towards financial inclusion, we treat our policy holder As our prime asset.

Pros

Free lunches

Trusted compant

This is best & trust worthy insurance company of india here you get all facility whatever you requier. Not only best for staff but also best for policy holders & everyone.

Pros

Free trainings

Cons

Flexible for advisors

Productive and good place for work

LICI is Very much Productive and good place for work, if you found better option in career than you have to change other wise no need to change because LICI gives you various opportunities in your career to grow.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

It is Peanut Butter good place to start your career. Lot of knowledge and experience. Lot of chances to grow. Move around in various departments and get knowledge.

Very learned & efficient working , knowledgeableforce

Working output results are very high considering the infrastructure provided.Quality of employees with proficient knowledge base is worth praising.Relationship among all levels are overall good.

Pros

Sodexo meal coupon

Cons

Sometimes negative interventions both from juniors & higher-end.

Officers work in an environment of healthy competition with a sense of security of a joint family. They own their target and work hard to achieve it.

Everybody works with a target in mind. If accomplished, celebrates with a cup of tea; else, discusses ways to complete it in the next day and leaves office.When required, employees work beyond office hours and completes their tasks.Managers lack Insurance marketing sense/orientation.Workplace culture: Healthy Competition amongst team members.The hardest part of the Job: 1) Very bad infrastructural support. 2) Officers have maximum responsibility with minimum power.3) Office upkeep net is needs improvement.The most enjoyable part of the job: 1)Every bit of success is given due recognition and appreciation.2) LIC is like a big family. Your Success is enjoyed by others and your failure is divided among your team members.

Pros

Job security, timely payment of salary & good perks

Cons

Inadequate I.T. Infrastructure, Lac of sense of responsibility among Clerical employees

This depends totally upon DO

DO under whom we work needs to be more active and enthusiastic. They are the ones who motivate us through various programs. Provide us with required tools to perform better on field.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Paid by commission and not salary. Commission are too low for the first few years.

Golden Job

If You have Good skills to motivate yourself and others too then this is for youIt is very important to have patience to work with life Insurance company

Freelance work with free hand

It was a very good opportunity to meet new people and to keep relationships. For me the work with LIC was very much enthusiastic and my client base enlarged to more than 600 numbers and ultimately I cashed them by opening a parallel channel of real estate business.

Work with enjoyment

Target basis work with full on enjoyment. Faculty was very cooperative.Everyone work seriously.Incentive + salary management.Time to time lunch break and week off

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Life Insurance Corporation India. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Life Insurance Corporation India with

• Life Insurance Corporation India
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?