Lifeline Foundation

Working at Lifeline Foundation: 4 Reviews

India4 reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits

First aid training

I have enjoyed working with the organization and providing first aid training to several people across industries. Being a CIH doctor I understand the importance of first aid training. Great job

Crusader Against Deaths On Highway Due To Road Traffic Accident

At Lifeline, Dr Subroto Das has a very true saying: "Either I will make you or I will break you!" And I can see myself where I am right now. You will be made to master the tasks well by showing where you need to improve and strengthening your knowledge on different aspects of it. This makes you so good that you can actually help your colleagues or juniors to develop them. The organisation also gives you a platform for this knowledge sharing to happen across levels and across departments, The organisation thereby grooms you so well that you become a team-leader. Get to learn many things which we are in association with in our routine life but had no idea what they stands for. Systems here made me realise what it is to rise again after I fall! Training, Lectures, Conferences, Workshops, NGO Fairs & Events, got many things to learn as Organisation manages these most all of these programs internally irrespective if the program is on National Level or at International level. I personally love travelling and since I joined for my work, I have traveled more than 6 states and many cities for official work. Much impressed during COVID times. Even during WFH, no salary cut / deductions and staff from accounts team putting their life at risk, managed to complete salary deposition for on field staff (drivers, paramedics, ambulance operations team members) as well as for office staff on promised dates. Higher management Dy CEO Ms Isha Popat, Dr Subroto Das & Mrs Sushmita Das has all to motivate you! They will let you fall, will let you feel the heat but will never leave you -

Pros

Versatile tasks to handle

Cons

Quite long routed permission channels / system. At times, it leads to miscommunication / communication gaps, Amount of work pressure is quite good, obviously it makes you but at times, it breaks you also, No leave from wearing formals on Saturdays / non client visit / non training day, Since major programs are handled internally, it is much stressful during conference

Lifeline Foundation insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment

NGO of its own league.

Organisation has done incredible pioneering work in its sector. The culture in the team is very hands-on. Management is supportive and understanding. It provides learning opportunities and growth in terms of salaries, work-responsibilities and variety of work experiences.

Job Security

The organization provides stressing and unsupportive learning and growth environment. There is job security. However, there low support system for the work required to be conducted.

Pros

Job security

Cons

lack of support system

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifeline Foundation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Lifeline Foundation Reviews by Location

Learn about Lifeline Foundation in popular locations

• Lifeline Foundation
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?