Lifestyle International

Lifestyle International Employee Reviews

I love to work at lifestyle again

I was working in baby shop at Hyderabad Inorbit mall. I love to work there and I am from Kolkata so it was not sufficient for me to survive at the salery.so I have left it. My experience was very nice and I got a good friendly environment to work there Everyone has helped me to work there my concept manager,my supervisor , merchandise controller and even my HR also I would also like to work there again.

Boring n unproductive

Actually better workplace can be possible only good manager is working in the company. I was fired because the manager of the year 2018 gave us an instruction to enrol each and every customer which I have done for 3 years and on a certain fine day I was told to leave the job why because I have delayed billing of a foreign customer when I was senior cashier.Many request has been made but of no use.So this type of manager cannot run a business to the wholesome need.

Pros

Yearly outing

Cons

Long hours and unbelievable rules and regulation

Very good learning place

Work and salary wise its good but facing lot politics in the middle level management, its pull down our effective. Having good higher level management and hr team.

Encourage and fun workplace

+ it's a great workplace to show your skills+management is very supportive+weekend cultural activities would be there to enjoy the session. + to be honest not that much hardest jobs are involved in. +week days jobs are so reliable compared to weekends.

Pros

Huge Inentives

Cons

On time

very fun working

Good management, excellent work culture Nice place to work and Learn most of the things on job Good work life balance and mix of business and good people management

Pros

Its work life balance, mix of business and people management

i think this is best for work environment

for some of my problem i left the company otherwise i can't left this type of best workplaceTimes of India awarded this company in 2019 as a Best Work place for Employee's.. hope i find this type of organization in future

Pros

freedom

Cons

9hrs and more some time

Home Center

Nice working culture in HC to work and job is perfect nice people in company management is good and helpful. Nice experience to work in company once again i need opportunity to serve

Pros

Nice

Cons

It's happen

Not comfortable

Not comfortable job but they want i was always on work no week off set time not set lunch time not giving satisfaction salary so that's the reason i leave .

It's a Retail University more than a fashion store

It's more than a university every day we can learn new innovative ideas and opportunities.time to time trainings, Market survey, Merchandise display,props,Show windows and knowledge on retail math formulas to increase customer service and productivity.

Cons

overall a good work place to learn for begginers in retail with so many celebrations and joy moments.employess are provede all required training .

uring the lockdown how to handle the work and team to get things done i learned very well . with the help of social media how we should pass instruction step wise and and how the outcome will come. workplace culture was very collaborative if there was any big task then whole team put theire commulative effort to get the result. the hardest part of the job was to work with less manpower.

Workplace and work calture

Good workplace and helping senior person, some how work-life balance. Great place to work , multiple location and now options for work from home. Need to consider

Cons

PL Pay

Cometative And Fun workPlace

Good Company really to Appreciated the landmark give preference to the staff for freshers its Good Place and you can Learn many things in landmark they provide every month Training About the Product And Mainly To Attend Customer (MGD)Meet Greet Direct With Customer

Work place and job type are very good

I work with happiness in lifestyle and i learned so much of matters regarding inventory dept. and other departments like administration,Manpower maintaining and punctuality.

Pros

Very good working place

Cons

All facilities provided by company

Productive & fun work place

Their workplace was too good.But as i am a contractual employee,i want to change my job.Else the company culture was too good.But Employee growth was too slow.

workplace

work life balance not optimal ,pay structure not as per the market standards & going up the ladder very dirty politics in the management team ,people driven company not supported in the pandemic times .could have thought of some alternate solution rather than laying off employees & marking them as low potentials

Pros

Cons

politics

Great

Great Place to Work, Great to work in this Organisation, Nice work culture, employee benefits, Timing, Bonus,employee benefits, outing, Events, etc...

its productive but as per my profile handling New Delhi IT infra so little busy schedule .

As i am managing more than 10 lifestyle multi brands outlet so there little busy schedule for the day . i have learned many things from day to day life & training programs given by lifestyle .

Pros

welcome for new ideas & innovative things

Cons

Depends on company business growth & your work performance .

Productive work environment

Productive work environment and work place to work, The management is very supportive in the learning ladder and its vey enjoyable to work as a team.

The best company to work

I took the call because of my career growth to future group. The bagzone lifestyle is the best company to work. The only thing is that to have multiple work and handling multiple concepts. As I do have good support but as a responsible person have to work and allingn every concept closely.

All are good in lifestyle

It was good so much give learning an employee. And management politely with employee. Give training for all employee giving good customer service and products knowledge.

Great place to work to make retail career

Great place to work to make retail career in life. I suggest, everyone should get a chance to go through this platform to learn each and everything of Retail. So, they can major them self in market once they moved.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lifestyle International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lifestyle International with