limeroad.com

limeroad.com Employee Reviews

I working at Limeroad full-time Pros Work culture is very open freedom of work is giving Cons freedom of work is giving but at the same time no new ideas is accepting
I have been working with the organization from sep 2017 and learnt many things here. Great working environment and very supportive management but there is no opportunity to grow.
Nice team & work culture. people were very supportive. I learn a lot of new things. there weekly fun Friday which was very exciting to me. a good place to work
Limeroad.com when i think about the company i always have a smile on my face. I got the everything what i need to built my career. This place is very helpful for the person who really want learn new thing or want to grow their self with company. Work culture is very fun loving and cool atmosphere.
Its a platform to work, to learn, to develop your skills at a good scale. But you will not opportunities for your financial growth. Overall good place.
One of the best brand I have worked with. Growth opportunities are more. Freshers are also welcomed with both hands. Good working environment. Bit disappointed with salary hike.
working area is also good but some gidc issue. work place is gone to long distance. So all are some equal to work for this area. also some good condition.
Pros
tea & snacks
Cons
some equal distance
I like to work their because of the people at Limeroad as they are very helping in nature as well as I get many opportunities to learn new things like I started working as an sales executive their then I got promoted to catalog team and I learned the whole process and then I got moved to seller support team and now I am learning new things like payments and product related queries which vendor received in customer return.
Pros
Free snacks
Nice culture and environment for working in limeroad.com i never felt as presurise i always enjoy during my work tenure also seniors are so helpful.
Pros
Cons
medium hours
This is a truly great company. The culture is very open and very results oriented. This growing company requires a high degree of initiative from its managers and bases its decisions on performance.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at limeroad.com?
Limeroad.com is a platform which fulfill consumers needs by providing best quality products at affordable prices & provide business from small scale vendors to big brands
nice environment and positive work culture. Limeroad have nice management ............................................ flexibility ........ nice enviornrment
Pros
free snacks
the best work place i've experienced ever. very nice people. the owner of the co. is very grounded. very well maintained. full of sequrity. and very well behaved.
Working with my current emoloyer limeroad is very nice experience so far. Working culture is so productive here. I have learned lot of things at limeroad which will help me achieve success in future
Pros
Free medical and breakfast benefits
Cons
Working hours is only 8 hours
job is good but i looking for some better, hardest job which i doing here, i improved my communication skill rather than other company.
Nice workplace with co operative co workers Learn new skills to work in the industry was taking care of website management was amazing
  1. Employee Reviews