Lionbridge

Lionbridge Employee Reviews

Good company to learn

Different industry, wide exposure of knowledge, helpful and motivating mentors and leads. Work appreciations given.Salary package and annual hikes are very bad.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Less pay

Good work culture

Learned alot from seniors about the process and also as a fresher i have took a right decision to join lionbridge as they train the new joinees from zero and strive to make us hero

Interest in politics Join Lionbridge

From Work life balance to Management to personal life. They make sure all their employees suffer to the core. Keep buttering the management they will help you grow but if you raise a voice or went against their stupid decision and working environment they will make sure that you are jobless.Here you will see all aunties peeling the pea and gossiping like the ones we see in trains. Gossiping,politics, planning plotting against the employees this place will surely reminds you of daily soap. All the best to the people joining this organization May lord give you strength to deal with these daily trauma.

Pros

Nothing.

only for fresher

its Good for Fresher Linguist onlyThere is no more opportunity of growth furtherand this company is specially for language background peoplethere is no facility at all.

Pros

day time work

Cons

no meal, no snack, long hrs

The culture of remote work anytime of the day depending upon the availability of tasks.

I am in love with Lionbridge. Life has completely transformed. The working hours are flexible but it depends on the availability of the tasks and most of the time tasks are not available. Everything else is just great.

Pros

Remote work and flexible working hours

Cons

Tasks availability is a MAJOR issue in 2020.

Productive and fun culture

Very good and positive environment. All colleagues arr very cooperative to each other and specially management is well organized . Senior s are also very friendly and helpfull in nature

Pros

Full time

Cons

9 hours

Management level is not good.

Good working environment. Hard workers are always appreciated. Work from Home facility available. Easy to co-ordinate with higher authorities. Abundant training sessions for slow learner.

They dont pay you!

They dont pay on months on end, and when they do, its not all you are owed!No Pay No PAy No Pay NO PAY! There is no pay, no pay for you, no pay for me. there, I hit the character limit ...

Pros

Without the agreed upon pay, no pros

Cons

Not getting payed everything one is owed, and not in a timely manner.

Happy to be Lions

It is best to work those who willing to gain experience into project management and willing to learn multiple software also learning the skill set of planning and scheduling the work with in timely manner.

Fun place to work

I loved to work with LB, as i was appreciated for my work. LB also helps to create a family environment during work. We have freedom of work and there is no target given to us.

Company is good flexible and friendly environment just be careful about the project if the project is not there there may be layoff quickly. Work location is at center of the city.

Good work culture

Felling good , all are friendly. They will conduct more events in the interval of all the months from HR team will make you stress free environment. Helpful nature.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace. Easy going if you planned your schedule and delivered the milestones as planned. Management is good. Celebrates traditional functions and sport activities.

Hopeless experience from the APD, unprofessional, psychotic woman, bad leader and manager.

I was disgusted by the time I left I.e. resigned from the company. Hopeless management, hopeless work culture, very bad work politics, and an even worse grapevine that spoiled the work culture. I left the company and I wasn't even given a formal resignation letter. It was done on email. Stupid n unprofessional work environment.

I m happy to work with Lionbridge

I awesome to work this place . this place friendly to work with the employee. this company is in airoli relaible tech park at third floor. their we celebrate all the function.

Good

Overall good experience. Good for fresher's. Work life balance is good. Management officials are good. Flexibility is one of the important aspect noted.

Great Job for the right person

You need to be able to manage your own time efficiently. If you can do that, this job is great. You have to stay up to date on the guidelines and maintain accuracy scores. It is not difficult though.

Productive and Fun place to work

Lionbridge is a Localisation and IT giant with headquarter based in Massachusetts, US. Good work culture and supportive team, a great place to work. Managers are experienced and corporative

Productive but micromanaging problem

Productive but management have micromanaging problem. Also, like other companies, more you have better relationships with managers more you grow. People who speak against any wrongdoing are not entertained.

Nice place to work with

Lionbridge is a great place to start career. You can learn different skills which will be helpful in the competitive business environment. It's a great place to work as a team

Best place to work

People are behaves like a family. Work life balance is good. And they will also focus on employee mental and physical health. Nice place for beginners.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lionbridge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lionbridge with