Lionbridge

Lionbridge Employee Reviews

India172 reviews

Found 172 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,138 reviews
fresherfreshprojectsalarypressuretechnologyculturebalance

Flexible timings. More fun at work place. Work life balance.

LB is a place where we can hav fun along with work and flex timing’s Salary not matches with experience ans standards . Flexible timings, nice canteen.

Friendly management, no micromanagement was there. Fun to work

Very good place to learn. Many art and sports activities happenend. Team outings was there. Salary was not upto the market. Good work enviornment. 9 hours shift

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Low Salary

Lionbridge insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Support from manager

Flexible work time

The company provides an opportunity to work comfortably in the position of Personalized Internet Ad Assessor due to its flexible work hours and it pays based on work hours.

Best managers

It is good working there. This is the first organization where I got best managers, who are friendly, helpful, particular about work which is fair obviously. Overall i am having a good experience.

Good

Good exposure while working, Good company to work Good learning, I grew well in my career here. Good work life balanceGood Good Good Thank you so much

Good company to learn

Different industry, wide exposure of knowledge, helpful and motivating mentors and leads. Work appreciations given.Salary package and annual hikes are very bad.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Less pay

Good work culture

Learned alot from seniors about the process and also as a fresher i have took a right decision to join lionbridge as they train the new joinees from zero and strive to make us hero

Interest in politics Join Lionbridge

From Work life balance to Management to personal life. They make sure all their employees suffer to the core. Keep buttering the management they will help you grow but if you raise a voice or went against their stupid decision and working environment they will make sure that you are jobless.Here you will see all aunties peeling the pea and gossiping like the ones we see in trains. Gossiping,politics, planning plotting against the employees this place will surely reminds you of daily soap. All the best to the people joining this organization May lord give you strength to deal with these daily trauma.

Pros

Nothing.

only for fresher

its Good for Fresher Linguist onlyThere is no more opportunity of growth furtherand this company is specially for language background peoplethere is no facility at all.

Pros

day time work

Cons

no meal, no snack, long hrs

The culture of remote work anytime of the day depending upon the availability of tasks.

I am in love with Lionbridge. Life has completely transformed. The working hours are flexible but it depends on the availability of the tasks and most of the time tasks are not available. Everything else is just great.

Pros

Remote work and flexible working hours

Cons

Tasks availability is a MAJOR issue in 2020.

Productive and fun culture

Very good and positive environment. All colleagues arr very cooperative to each other and specially management is well organized . Senior s are also very friendly and helpfull in nature

Pros

Full time

Cons

9 hours

Management level is not good.

Good working environment. Hard workers are always appreciated. Work from Home facility available. Easy to co-ordinate with higher authorities. Abundant training sessions for slow learner.

Productive and Fun to work

It was good experience with Lionbridge. All over good to work with the company, friendly atmospher, canteen food not good, all over enviorment okay types

Pros

Saturday fix offs

Cons

Bad management

Happy to be Lions

It is best to work those who willing to gain experience into project management and willing to learn multiple software also learning the skill set of planning and scheduling the work with in timely manner.

Fun place to work

I loved to work with LB, as i was appreciated for my work. LB also helps to create a family environment during work. We have freedom of work and there is no target given to us.

Average Company

Try it once to get practical experience by yourself. But very careful with seniors while describing anything about project and your plan. Get knowledge of each aspect to strengthen any justification.

Pros

Shift timings, No weekend workings except for emergencies, On time salary.

Cons

Lots of deductions, no proper transport facility, no employee beneficial

Company is good flexible and friendly environment just be careful about the project if the project is not there there may be layoff quickly. Work location is at center of the city.

Good work culture

Felling good , all are friendly. They will conduct more events in the interval of all the months from HR team will make you stress free environment. Helpful nature.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace. Easy going if you planned your schedule and delivered the milestones as planned. Management is good. Celebrates traditional functions and sport activities.

Hopeless experience from the APD, unprofessional, psychotic woman, bad leader and manager.

I was disgusted by the time I left I.e. resigned from the company. Hopeless management, hopeless work culture, very bad work politics, and an even worse grapevine that spoiled the work culture. I left the company and I wasn't even given a formal resignation letter. It was done on email. Stupid n unprofessional work environment.

I m happy to work with Lionbridge

I awesome to work this place . this place friendly to work with the employee. this company is in airoli relaible tech park at third floor. their we celebrate all the function.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lionbridge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lionbridge with