Lionbridge

Lionbridge Employee Reviews

Learned alot from seniors about the process and also as a fresher i have took a right decision to join lionbridge as they train the new joinees from zero and strive to make us hero
From Work life balance to Management to personal life. They make sure all their employees suffer to the core. Keep buttering the management they will help you grow but if you raise a voice or went against their stupid decision and working environment they will make sure that you are jobless.Here you will see all aunties peeling the pea and gossiping like the ones we see in trains. Gossiping,politics, planning plotting against the employees this place will surely reminds you of daily soap. All the best to the people joining this organization May lord give you strength to deal with these daily trauma.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
its Good for Fresher Linguist onlyThere is no more opportunity of growth furtherand this company is specially for language background peoplethere is no facility at all.
Pros
day time work
Cons
no meal, no snack, long hrs
I am in love with Lionbridge. Life has completely transformed. The working hours are flexible but it depends on the availability of the tasks and most of the time tasks are not available. Everything else is just great.
Pros
Remote work and flexible working hours
Cons
Tasks availability is a MAJOR issue in 2020.
Very good and positive environment. All colleagues arr very cooperative to each other and specially management is well organized . Senior s are also very friendly and helpfull in nature
Pros
Full time
Cons
9 hours
Good working environment. Hard workers are always appreciated. Work from Home facility available. Easy to co-ordinate with higher authorities. Abundant training sessions for slow learner.
They dont pay on months on end, and when they do, its not all you are owed!No Pay No PAy No Pay NO PAY! There is no pay, no pay for you, no pay for me. there, I hit the character limit ...
Pros
Without the agreed upon pay, no pros
Cons
Not getting payed everything one is owed, and not in a timely manner.
It is best to work those who willing to gain experience into project management and willing to learn multiple software also learning the skill set of planning and scheduling the work with in timely manner.
I loved to work with LB, as i was appreciated for my work. LB also helps to create a family environment during work. We have freedom of work and there is no target given to us.
Company is good flexible and friendly environment just be careful about the project if the project is not there there may be layoff quickly. Work location is at center of the city.
Felling good , all are friendly. They will conduct more events in the interval of all the months from HR team will make you stress free environment. Helpful nature.
Productive and fun workplace. Easy going if you planned your schedule and delivered the milestones as planned. Management is good. Celebrates traditional functions and sport activities.
I was disgusted by the time I left I.e. resigned from the company. Hopeless management, hopeless work culture, very bad work politics, and an even worse grapevine that spoiled the work culture. I left the company and I wasn't even given a formal resignation letter. It was done on email. Stupid n unprofessional work environment.
I awesome to work this place . this place friendly to work with the employee. this company is in airoli relaible tech park at third floor. their we celebrate all the function.
Overall good experience. Good for fresher's. Work life balance is good. Management officials are good. Flexibility is one of the important aspect noted.
You need to be able to manage your own time efficiently. If you can do that, this job is great. You have to stay up to date on the guidelines and maintain accuracy scores. It is not difficult though.
Lionbridge is a Localisation and IT giant with headquarter based in Massachusetts, US. Good work culture and supportive team, a great place to work. Managers are experienced and corporative
Productive but management have micromanaging problem. Also, like other companies, more you have better relationships with managers more you grow. People who speak against any wrongdoing are not entertained.
Lionbridge is a great place to start career. You can learn different skills which will be helpful in the competitive business environment. It's a great place to work as a team
People are behaves like a family. Work life balance is good. And they will also focus on employee mental and physical health. Nice place for beginners.
I enjoyed the family like warmth existing employees at Lionbridge provided. They are highly qualified people yet humble enough to welcome everybody who qualifies in the interview,
  1. Employee Reviews