Lionbridge

• Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Learnt a lot

Have been working in LionsBridge for 8 years now i should say was full with Learning, Fun and Culture. - Started as beginner in and as designer but have learnt new industry driven technology in graphics designing. In short working in Lionsbridge has boosted confidence to upscale my career and look forward on new opportunities.

Fun workplace

It was a great experience working with lionbridge. Learned a lot from peers and managers. Work life balance. Overall it was great learning experience for me.

Graphic Designer

My First CMM level company I have worked, I learnt many designs from scratches to Final output. From resource i moved to Mentor handling 15 members team. I learnt to give output ontime and Planned to complete my works Reversely.

Pros

Colleagues

Cons

Nil

Pros

Full time

Cons

Long years

Achievements: • Understanding client’s requirement and creating graphics. • Taking responsibility from basic development to enhanced files. • Implementing sound into files, editing and synchronizing it with graphics & animations. Project Done: Skillsoft: Windows 8.1 e-Learning for tablet base course etc. Skillsoft business challenges: Created background pages, video syncking, integration in synergy tool etc. Skillsoft Softskill: Integrated videos in synergy tool, thumbnail image creation etc. Skillsoft ES&H: Integrated videos in synergy tool, thumbnail image creation etc. Cengage: Created help for outlook, excel, windows etc. Swisslog: Swisslog field service technicians – will have technical experience, but may or may not have university education.

Pros

Graphic Designer

Cons

Long years

garphics

its a good company.elearning process at airoli. Us based company. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Pros

5 working days

Cons

long hrs

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lionbridge?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lionbridge. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lionbridge with