Lite Bite Foods Pvt Ltd.

Lite Bite Foods Pvt Ltd. Employee Reviews

India21 reviews

Good company,the hardest part of the job,etc

Comapny is very Good ,all support us from company, company get food and room for all staff,lite bite food the world biggest company, companies hygiene is very good

Fun work place

In my work day my time always spent to talk with the customers all and all but i have learnt so many things like how to handle to the customers and how to talk with them so many things i have learnt in my life by through this job and also i have did lots of find with my friends .

Pros

Relaxable

Cons

The most work place and growth chance same Different learn in this place

Lite bite food great opportunity for growthI think Very good company for lite bite food i have working in this company 3 years. I'm intrest to again this company to work..

Good

I am yogesh kumar from delhi. My experience is 8 years in the purchase department of food line. We looking for new vender and we are also working in contact with new vender and old vender.Bite bite is the gòod job in my life.

Good

Good

Ready to work in tough situations and have quick decision making skills. I have worked in hospitality sector and gained knowledge to enhance business at any cost.

Good Workplace with excellent Work Culture of Reputed Company

It's a Well Organized Company with very good Ethos and SOP's in all departments of this Internationaly operated Company which is managed by Directors of Dabur India.

It was so much Fun working

It was privileged to work with really fantastic company, where you have great leaders and awesome team members in a very positive environment. Everyday work in LITE BITE METRO is very challenging. Making decision to perform in a good way is a big matter in this field. everyday learn something new, creating ideas and presenting a good impression to all sections of the environment will makes a big difference in complying the work to be done. Thanking to work on this highly and fair company/business. Making good result and harmonious relationship in all department. Serving appropriate training in able to put good team in the right place.

I have work company is very good there timing or salary and which is promise by company that all thing fool fill by company on time but there are management are week.

Cons

Lite Bite Foods Pvt. Ltd.

The best company to work for in Food and Beverage industry. LBF is the market leader in F&B Industry in India. It is a rapidly growing company with big expansion plans.

Pros

Payment on time

Cons

Having very good atmosphere and cooperative seniors

Usually the schedule is harder but seniors and colleagues are supportive. I learned lot not only the skill of tackling legal matters but also learned some soft skills which generated administrative skills. management is very responsive and cooperative and they usually convene a weekly meeting to review the work and open discussions with employees. -Though there is work pressure but hardest part of the job would be in that condition when you have insufficient time to respond on certain assignment. -when we do team work, it is most enjoyable part.

Pros

Effective decentralisation

Cons

Excessively involve in employee welfare measures

Nice place with lots of fun

It was my first Company where i had joined after completing my HM degree, learnt so many basic job knowledge tips from managers, team was hepling n cooperative to provide knowledge about service n how to handle complaints and how to provide satisfactory Customer service to guests. Really love that place that company.

Pros

Cons

10 hours max

Very good and great place to work and had learnt various things in the company and only reason for looking out is the salary part. i learned about techniques of supply chain department and functions of the management. Culture is very healthy and lively and staff is given enough space to perform and clear guidelines from seniors give us right direction on expected deliverables. Every festival is celebrated with full rigour with management team and staff collectively.

Fun work place

Lite bite foods have many brands as food companies and many oulets in many high society places like airports and malls and metro stations etc. In this company i meet many types of people at airport like great stars celebraty, crickaters, comedians and also foreigners etc. Specially i like aeroplane to timing of take off and landing In departure and arrivals

Costomer handling and Leading team

I learned how to Handel costumers,work which i use to look over my staff i lead my team while operation.Management was good but not up to mark , co-workers were to good .

Pros

accomandation

Cons

nine-ten hr

productive & funplace

My last company experience was very good.it was amazing experience with this company.all management was very nice . They're very careful & Supporting.

Pros

if ur late doing shift .company arjust food & transport

Cons

some time long hours

good place

the place was bubbling all the times, the staff was very handy in need of times , as my stores were in side the campus it was fun to stay till late night , the day starts at 8.30 am and ends at 12.15 midnight

Pros

good staff

Cons

tension free job

great place to work as manager

enjoyed everyday at work with a great team with high team spirit and enthusiasm very high alway willing to take extra step towards the guest

Pros

salary was great but service charge?

Cons

working hours was a issue

Excellent learning place

We have created a department over their and learned all steps from scratch level.

Supply Chian in LBF

Life in LBF is very tough. long working hours. extreme work pressure. Lack of planning

Pros

Free Pickup Drop

Cons

Long Hours

Nice workplace ,good working atmosphere

In-depth understanding of various concepts of Finance & Accounting, HR Principles & Practices, Tax Compliances, Legislations and Regulations. Gained significant exposure in analyzing market trends and maintaining business relationship with clients to achieve quality product & targeted service norms. Skilled in mapping business requirements and coordinating in developing & implementing processes in line with pre-set guidelines. A team player with excellent communication, interpersonal, initiative and leadership skills with the ability to motivate others.

Pros

Human office management pro employee

Cons

Situated in Gurgaon (far off)

 (Lite bite foods is a chain of bakery & restaurants promoted by DABUR and currently with 11 different brands across pan india

lite bite foods a good company for frasher. am working there as traner or cashier the most enjoyable part of my job am feel free good shport of my managers •the hardest part of the job when am become as a sr traner i feel narves •my company management is good

Pros

one time free

Cons

10 hours duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lite Bite Foods Pvt Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lite Bite Foods Pvt Ltd. with

• Lite Bite Foods Pvt Ltd.