Livspace.com

Livspace.com Employee Reviews

India71 reviews

designprojectcultureexperiencegoodlotworkinghour

Good startup to learn in fast pace

Overall it's a good company.good place for a learner .work-life balance is little stressful, some you are pounded with lots of pressure ,management is good.

Best company to work with!!

ll I could ask for throughout the year I worked as an interior designer, which was a very short time, was a friendly team and superiors. It has been a tremendous addition to my career path.

Pros

I really appreciate my work at Livspace

Cons

Better compensation is necessary.

Livspace.com insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging
  • Clear sense of purpose

Excellent working place!!

The employees are friendly and helpful.Excellent working conditions exist. The executive team is on board. Sales are solid and business is going nicely. With our hectic schedules, we can support one another, and we like going to work. I currently work the company and I really enjoy it.

Very productive and fun place to work!!

Apart from the striking photos of interiors, as an Interior Designer with a well known company like Livspace, our job was to look into every aspect of the client's requirement work, and satisfy the client with all their expectations. It would get stressful at the end of the day but every time clients appreciate we would feel worth all that pain and dedication. My journey with Livspace has come to an end, we laughed a lot here, shed our stress, argued and concluded over various agreements and disagreements but I still take back so much of knowledge and love from this place. Love u team.

Best company to work with!!

I worked for Livspace for over 2 years and it was definitely a life-changing experience because the job culture is awesome and gave me immense pleasure of work even after long hours of hard work. I learned to manage tasks on a more productive level after working at Livspace because of the dynamic nature of processes followed by the organisation. I never felt exhausted throughout my journey as every day was a new learning experience.Sometimes it feels hectic when there are a lot of deliverables, but otherwise, it's a great organisation that offers a lot of knowledge and ideals.Livspace's culture has converted me into a more focused person than previously.

It's a good place to work....Good demand in market......Good working culture.....Good team leaders.....Good work life balance......Good management.....

Working here has been good, the work is quite organized but challenging.

Working here has been good, the work is quite organized but challenging. The company is well equipped with a lot of data mining and analytic tool and that makes the work here very efficent. The team here is quite strong, and skilled. Makes works very easy. In terms of timing, it could be a little better. But no other problems has such. One huge motivating factor is the incentive stucture.

Good working atmosphere in company and very helpful team experience during my teenager

Very good working climate and all responsibility çlearly defined with job position. Working with co. Is wonderful experience. Very helpful team work to achieve your goals. Working hours and leaves are comfortable.

Pros

As per operations need

Good company

I loved working with livspace. The management team is extremely supportive, they’ll guide you throughout the process. The salary can be better, as its a incentive based pay structure

"Friendly work environment with great opportunities"

I've had a great experience with the company so far. The onboarding and the interview process were done very well. There are numerous learning opportunities provided within the organization. The team member's and manager's are very supportive, and it is a friendly work environment overall.

Pros

Team outings, cafeteria

Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Livspace.com?

I really appreciate the working environment and how everything works at Livspace!

When I started working at Livspace, I was being mentored and had to undergo training in order to understand the working environment and how everything works. I really appreciated that. Even now, after completing almost 2 years working in the interior design company, I can always reach out to a senior. What’s more, there is so much scope for you to explore your creativity as a designer. If the client is open to it, you can pitch different ideas and make them more interesting and challenging.

Pros

Cons

None so far

I'm a Recruitment Specialist at Livspace and I love working Here!

Recruiting can be very taxing but if you are in the right environment, it can be fun too. That is how I felt about working as a Recruitment Specialist at Livspace. Finding the right people for the various job positions and ensuring they seamlessly become a part of the system. I was lucky enough to be trained by wonderful people here and then utilise all those learnings in recruiting people.

Pros

Lot of learnings in recruiting people

Cons

None so far

Good place to work at

Learning on the go in terms of the role. Added responsibilities every quarter, but it is good because it challenges my potential. Management provides support when asked, but not proactively. Work environment is good.

Great place to work for people who push hard

Livspace is only a good workplace for people who are determined to achieve targets. There is immense support and appreciation from management which makes it want to work harder. It’s best to be fully engrossed in this job so work-life balance is pretty low here. For people who are passionate and patient with Livspace; definitey get to enjoy the journey. Pay scale can be improved based on the amount of hours that are expected from emplyees.

Pros

Commissions, Fun workplace, growth

Cons

No work-life balance, low salary

Livspace is a great place to work at!

Livspace is a great place to work at. I have had a ton of learning from my experience here. I found the management being super supportive. You need to be a smart worker to finish work on time though. Any Interior Designer position has a lot of work and you end up working long hours to finish your work on time. Your productivity is gauged based on quantitative analysis only for promotions and qualitative is not given importance at all.

Pros

Laptops provided, Good team effort, You can always ask for help if It's too much work with little time in hand.

Cons

Highly competitive, Promotion is quantitatively based only

Had a new experience , very diverse work culture, supportive colleagues,Operation Manager supportiveExposure to different type of customer and their need.

Pros

Good for new experience Field work experience Learns new things about interior Fitout projects.

Cons

Communication lapse, more working hours Sole person responsible for project High No.f project assigned to single person

Horrible!

Horrible manager, worse work culture. No proper transfer of knowledge. Almost 12 hours of work every day. The team lead was very controlling and micromanaged everything.

Pros

Decent salary

Cons

Long hours, no proper transfer of knowledge, racist bosses

Great Work Experience at Livspace

Very happy with my work experience at Livspace. Great managers, great work environment and great peers. I was associated with the interior design company for almost 2 years and you don’t realise how time just flies. There are more than enough learning opportunities and the seniors and upper-level management are very approachable for guidance or to verify queries. As a Sales Executive, there was a lot of interaction with prospective customers and a couple of vendors, and it was quite a learning process. It was interesting as I learned how to approach potential clients and understand what their expectations were. The company focuses on keeping our employees motivated. They encourage us and celebrate individual and group milestones as a company as a whole.

Valuable, worthy, boosts your experience level.

good company to work with, The management, the culture and the chances they give to boost ur energy and ideas without even thinking that u are not at that seniority level. Vrery good culture and everything

pathetic office politics and work culture

no work culture the methods are very tiring the heads are not helping sales pressure is a lot dirty politics in the office . wrong commitments to clients

Pros

office space

Cons

workk life balance

Worst culture, top management can change decisions anytime without any prior notice, decisions change from hierarchy to hierarchy

Worst culture, never trust the top management, or your manager as well. They don't recognize you based on performance, they take decisions in some other parameters

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Livspace.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Livspace.com with