Livspace.com

Livspace.com Employee Reviews

Supportive and collaborative

A Good corporate level standard company with very Supportive seniors and colleagues a creative and innovative place to enhance our skills and abilities and a good chany to grow in career along with the company.

pathetic office politics and work culture

no work culture the methods are very tiring the heads are not helping sales pressure is a lot dirty politics in the office . wrong commitments to clients

Pros

office space

Cons

workk life balance

Worst culture, top management can change decisions anytime without any prior notice, decisions change from hierarchy to hierarchy

Worst culture, never trust the top management, or your manager as well. They don't recognize you based on performance, they take decisions in some other parameters

Fun place to work

Its a flexible job with good pay. You have to achieve the sales target which is unattainable but with the help of the team you can get projects. The one thing I think Livspace can improve upon is its third party management. Livspace outsources the manufacturing to a third-party vendor. Sometimes I felt that the coordination between the Livspace project team and the manufacturing team could improve. Project team does their best but the manufacturing company sometimes does not reciprocate on time and had their own timelines. Nothing wrong with Livspace, but better engagement between the two teams could be improved.

Productive and fun workplace

Growing culture ,experience is good working with steps , productive and fun workplace, timely meetings for improving our works , dought close in meetings

Stressful

Not worth for advancement in career. Has a lot of politics within the company. Unrealistic targets and pressure. Have work on official day offs and no compensation for the same.

Great workplace environment

I worked for livspace for two years. I had an immense amount of growth. The work is fast moving and manager is very supportive. There's always something new for you to learn and grow.

Pros

Great manager

Creative

working with livspace almost 2 years in hyderabad branch, done nearly 80 + projects. For higher management we need get so many approvals for their end. For that i hate for wait for those approvals.

Pros

Timings

Cons

salary deductions

Seniors pressure

Some Rude heads. They want 1 day work with in 2 to 3 hours. Some heads force us. Treat us very badly. If have to do 1 project then then they force us to do 2 project because of urgent also city head support them never understand our situation. We work at 3 am or 4 am they never mark that things.

Pros

Work place

Cons

There is no job security

Learned a lot

Comp is good but their is no security is terms, and they will ask anytime to leave Over all worklife or workstyle are different from other were I have worked before, environmental is free and good

Pros

Good environment, free environment and will enjoy while working

Cons

No security

The work culture of the firm is good compared to my previous job. A group of young people all over the firm gives a positive vibe.. great place to work

Pros

Salary working space

Cons

Off and leaves depend on the work profile

Learning and fun experience

A typical day at work would start with team hurdle- plan the tasks and assign it to my team. Motivate my team to achieve the given targets and milestones. I prioritise my day with imp client meetings or site visits, if any. The workplace is extremely colorful and chirpy as we had our bay along with interiors designers so a lot of creative minds at work. The most enjoyable part of the job was to make the dream house of the client a reality and happiness on their faces were the most satisfying.

Pros

quarter parties

Cons

Long hours, weekend visits

Productive and Fun Work Place

Happy to work with them again. A very comfortable working space. Helpful colleague. Better salary then most of the companies offer. A very competitive work culture.

They dint support their employees at the worst situation

They just change our designation and salary structure as per their wish & there is no proper response about anything. I request Please don't join in livspace and waste your career.

Productive and Competitive

Well off startup with an excellent selection of executive to manage the entire business production and management just keeping high competition along with the workplace

Casual workplace

A very casual workplace with fun setup. Work atmosphere is good. Get to learn how to work with bigger brands and corporate. Good workplace for a startup.

Pros

Fancy offices

Cons

Payscale and incentives

Productive and Fun Workplace

I am pretty much satisfied with Such a organisation like Livspace and just love to work with it. Environment and culture is very much favorable. Mostly team members are young and enthusiastic, friendly and co operative. Learning very new things in this start up company.

What i learned

Livspace have more of modular residential projects. I learnt 3D modelling and rendering and very good knowledge about kitchen drawings and detailing..

Good Company

If you are looking to start your own venture but you want to have hands on experience then it's a right place for you. As a Designer our job was to handle a project from scratch to end. It's your baby :) it's a common quote;)

Do not go in if you don't enjoy sales and enjoy designing!!!!

This company hires architects and interior designers and expects them to run sales. The management is full of business school graduates who think the designers are taught sales and marketing at school like them. As a designer I didn't enjoy sales and hence was made to feel like if i want to be a good designer, I had to be good at sales. The pressure to close sales was overwhelming. I regretted joining the company as it lowered my self-esteem and confidence as a designer. The only good thing was the compensation. Also a lot internal politics with advancements and promotions. You can move ahead barely doing anything if you can "Walk the talk" and impress the management. Be aware that if you aren't able to close sales as a designer they will put you on a PNP and terminate you if you don't perform according to their unrealistic expectations or worse force you to quit yourself under tremendous pressure.

friendly atmosphere

One of the best company in Hyderabad for doing residential projects. friendly atmosphere to working there.I have learned to be proactive on site Strict timelines and proactive work balance.

Pros

friendly atmosphere

Cons

managment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Livspace.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Livspace.com with