Livspace.com

Interior Designer18 reviews
India18 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Very good company, would recommend it to everyone

Worked in this company for 3 years. This company made me grow in my career and rewarded me for my hard work. I was given promotions every year and salary was increased. The percentage of hike was less compared to the market. Love the work culture.

Great place to work for people who push hard

Livspace is only a good workplace for people who are determined to achieve targets. There is immense support and appreciation from management which makes it want to work harder. It’s best to be fully engrossed in this job so work-life balance is pretty low here. For people who are passionate and patient with Livspace; definitey get to enjoy the journey. Pay scale can be improved based on the amount of hours that are expected from emplyees.

Pros

Commissions, Fun workplace, growth

Cons

No work-life balance, low salary

Livspace.com insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Stressful

Not worth for advancement in career. Has a lot of politics within the company. Unrealistic targets and pressure. Have work on official day offs and no compensation for the same.

Cons

They dint support their employees at the worst situation

They just change our designation and salary structure as per their wish & there is no proper response about anything. I request Please don't join in livspace and waste your career.

Do not go in if you don't enjoy sales and enjoy designing!!!!

This company hires architects and interior designers and expects them to run sales. The management is full of business school graduates who think the designers are taught sales and marketing at school like them. As a designer I didn't enjoy sales and hence was made to feel like if i want to be a good designer, I had to be good at sales. The pressure to close sales was overwhelming. I regretted joining the company as it lowered my self-esteem and confidence as a designer. The only good thing was the compensation. Also a lot internal politics with advancements and promotions. You can move ahead barely doing anything if you can "Walk the talk" and impress the management. Be aware that if you aren't able to close sales as a designer they will put you on a PNP and terminate you if you don't perform according to their unrealistic expectations or worse force you to quit yourself under tremendous pressure.

Productive and fun workplace

It was amazing experience working with Livspace. I have learned a lot over there and the best part is that you are the owner of your project i.e you have the liberty to experiment different materials and design forms when it comes to designing.

Pros

free lunches n paid conveyance

Cons

too much work n sales pressure