Livspace.com

India58 reviews

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Creative

working with livspace almost 2 years in hyderabad branch, done nearly 80 + projects. For higher management we need get so many approvals for their end. For that i hate for wait for those approvals.

Pros

Timings

Cons

salary deductions

Great place to work for people who push hard

Livspace is only a good workplace for people who are determined to achieve targets. There is immense support and appreciation from management which makes it want to work harder. It’s best to be fully engrossed in this job so work-life balance is pretty low here. For people who are passionate and patient with Livspace; definitey get to enjoy the journey. Pay scale can be improved based on the amount of hours that are expected from emplyees.

Pros

Commissions, Fun workplace, growth

Cons

No work-life balance, low salary

Horrible!

Horrible manager, worse work culture. No proper transfer of knowledge. Almost 12 hours of work every day. The team lead was very controlling and micromanaged everything.

Pros

Decent salary

Cons

Long hours, no proper transfer of knowledge, racist bosses

Stressful

Not worth for advancement in career. Has a lot of politics within the company. Unrealistic targets and pressure. Have work on official day offs and no compensation for the same.

Learned a lot

Comp is good but their is no security is terms, and they will ask anytime to leave Over all worklife or workstyle are different from other were I have worked before, environmental is free and good

Pros

Good environment, free environment and will enjoy while working

Cons

No security

The work culture of the firm is good compared to my previous job. A group of young people all over the firm gives a positive vibe.. great place to work

Pros

Salary working space

Cons

Off and leaves depend on the work profile

Productive and Fun Work Place

Happy to work with them again. A very comfortable working space. Helpful colleague. Better salary then most of the companies offer. A very competitive work culture.

They dint support their employees at the worst situation

They just change our designation and salary structure as per their wish & there is no proper response about anything. I request Please don't join in livspace and waste your career.

Do not go in if you don't enjoy sales and enjoy designing!!!!

This company hires architects and interior designers and expects them to run sales. The management is full of business school graduates who think the designers are taught sales and marketing at school like them. As a designer I didn't enjoy sales and hence was made to feel like if i want to be a good designer, I had to be good at sales. The pressure to close sales was overwhelming. I regretted joining the company as it lowered my self-esteem and confidence as a designer. The only good thing was the compensation. Also a lot internal politics with advancements and promotions. You can move ahead barely doing anything if you can "Walk the talk" and impress the management. Be aware that if you aren't able to close sales as a designer they will put you on a PNP and terminate you if you don't perform according to their unrealistic expectations or worse force you to quit yourself under tremendous pressure.

Very good company, would recommend it to everyone

Worked in this company for 3 years. This company made me grow in my career and rewarded me for my hard work. I was given promotions every year and salary was increased. The percentage of hike was less compared to the market. Love the work culture.

Good platform

Good platform to work. Some nice person in management but at the end at the time of increment it's fail. No hike according even after above expectations performance. No much hike even after promotion.

Pros

Fun workplace

Cons

No slab for salary

Productive Office Environments with Good job benefits

Design partners have flexible office hours with good benefits depending on the projects. Different office environment with an open work culture and good exposure

Pros

flexible hours, good online based system

Cons

Overly complicated by involving too many steps

there is no pressuring on work , friendly environment

my daily job was to update layouts given in the floor plans and to make products go live on the website. there was nothing called the hardest part of job , as i was punctual to job , i used to complete all the work given to me in time...my manager and all my colleagues were friendly and happy to help. its just a good experience

Pros

free lunch

Cons

normal indian working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Livspace.com. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Livspace.com with

• Livspace.com
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?