LOCONAV

LOCONAV Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

nice expirince

i need same more salary but comapny did not give me and no rules ragulation they don't have any tragets but as well as good but now i need to swip that company

Pros

laptop and sim

Worst company/ Place to work

No one is supportive, worst management ever to work with , worst work life balance , Manager call at mid night for work , never support, Never support.

Productive And Fun place

In my last job I was a member of a five-person team, and we worked together on a variety of large-scale projects where each of us was responsible for one part of the project. I really enjoyed the teamwork aspect of the job, and liked seeing how all the pieces of our projects came together in the end. The teamwork aspect of that job — and this job — is something that greatly appeals to me, because I typically end up learning a lot about what I'm capable of when working in synch with others.

Pros

Fun place

Cons

Start Up Company.

Poor Service providers

They will Offer payment for work and will not pay a single penny for your service.I worked for this company as a freelancer by agreeing for an amount and when the work completed and call the person who agreed for payment ,he told wait. Every time he told wait, we will transfer the amount to your account.But it never happen. Actually a fraud company in my opinion.

Productive and Fun work place

Overall Loconav is a great company to work with. In this company i learned a lot about how to face a situation and the best thing is working environment.

Not a good place to work

Not a good place to work at all. Almost all of the managers here are extremely corrupted & one doesn't have any sort of job security at all. One of the worst places to work at.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LOCONAV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare LOCONAV with

Learn about LOCONAV in popular locations

• LOCONAV
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?