Lodha Group

Lodha Group Employee Reviews

India445 reviews

Company provides best work environment

A company for self-development by conducting much training as well as to work comfortably with the environment. Good learning opportunities and challenges are the specialties of a company. It is a pleasure to work with this organization.

I have worked here for more than 4 years and am still continuing

Working here, I have felt true satisfaction. I am now accustomed to the work culture, processes, policies etc. Things such as WFH option, good colleagues, talented seniors, etc., are helping me to stay and grow here.

Lodha Group insights

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Proud to work here

With so many wonderful opportunities and facilities I never felt that I am only working. I made friends in onboarding programs and improved my communication skills over coffee and pastry breaks.

Best company to start your career

The company helps new joinees in every aspect including the arrangement for their stay by giving broker contacts of nearby societies. For introducing them to the company and industry they even have amazing onboarding programs.

Got scope to show my creativity and other skills

The company promotes work-life balance. A company with a lot of career opportunities with calm work environment. The work environment is very good and friendly which always motivates you to work comfortably.

Amazing company for doing job

With my experience, I can definitely tell that this company is best for your career growth. The environment encourages people to be themselves. The company gives you plenty of opportunities to prove yourself.

Good journey so far

I have worked previously in this company and I got an amazing experience. I can remember the food facilities and onboarding program which excited employees and we had too much fun there.

Thanks to the company for backing us during our tough times

Company holds high repute in the market today. Not just for its well-built development projects or for its customer satisfactory services but also for caring for its employees. We experienced it during covid. They offered vaccination for us and our families. I heartily appreciate their humble and caring approach towards us.

Lots on offer for both freshers & experienced

I have completed 2 years over here and from my observation I can say that the workplace has on offer a learning platform for the freshers, and a chance of up skilling and career upgrading for the experienced. The work culture is tailor-made for both. Am also part of a social work program here related to women’s welfare .

It is a fast growing and leading one

Company is fast growing and leading one in the construction sector. Working for such a company feels great. I am getting to work on newer projects and I’m learning something new every other day. Moreover, I have also received many good opportunities to leave impact and do good for the community by undertaking various initiatives on child education, women empowerment, and environment sustainability. These factors allow company to stand exceptionally among its competitors. All in all, I am having a good work exposure. It’s the best place to learn and grow.

Helpful & co-operative peers and mentors

Working among helpful & co-operative peers is an advantage. We learn from each other.We share a good bonding and work together as a team. Happy to work with such cooperative teammates and other senior associates. Moreover, talking of the work environment, it’s a fast-paced work environment, and working in such a fast-paced environment has its own advantage, it’s a sort of skill. And luckily you can hone these skills here…it’s a best place for experiencing many such aspects.

Opportunity to work with smart and talented workforce from good organizations

You get to work among the talented workforce from good organizations. They are inspiring and you can learn a lot by just observing them. They even guide and share their professional experiences, so that you can work the right way.

Many new projects and opportunity for career growth

As company is no short on projects, you get to work on many new projects that certainly provides you with an opportunity to have a good career growth. You will have an advantage to work with diverse team members. Here, you will also have freedom to deploy your ideas and strategies. Learning is a continuous process here; you get to learn many new things regularly.I highly recommend this workplace.

I suggest, not to miss an opportunity to work here if you get one

Both fresher and experienced one can gain good work knowledge of real estate marketing, how the construction business functions etc. As company has a fast-paced work environment and a lot of support is offered to new employees. Learning and working through challenges are our day-to-day activity, and this is the core that you can consider for having a good career growth and success in your career. Speaking form my personal experience. So, I suggest, not to miss an opportunity to work here if you get one.

An amazing workplace to learn and grow

I have joined this place as an intern, and for me it’s a pride to be working for the company that develops and designs top quality civil construction projects. With no doubt left, I know, I am going to learn a lot here that’s pretty for sure. I am glad that I got an opportunity to work here as an intern.

There is so much to do here

As an Assistant Manager, I get the freedom to do lots of things my way. Right from decision making to sharing ideas, giving opinions, deploying certain feasible things etc. I consider this as a learning ground for me and my team. I encourage my teammates to take on additional responsibility and take their own decisions. Working here is a cheerful experience.There is still lots to do, and this is the right platform I feel.

Very good

Company name itself say about it It is very big group you will learn alot here work culture is nice but salary is not sufficient if you have family to look after

A learning-centric workplace

A workplace where you can work and learn at the same time. Those with an eagerness to acquire continued knowledge receive appreciation. By doing so you can become an expert in your particular field. It will ensure your growth over here

Talented workforce from reputed organizations

This organization gives a chance to associate and interact with talented workforce from reputed organizations. It enriches you both as a person and professional. Got to know the right approach to marketing, pitching, promoting etc. Just being in their company benefits so much!

Suitable workplace for those who like fast paced environment

All those who like to work in a fast paced environment would like it here. Also, working with some of the brightest and highly experienced minds in the field is exciting and an enriching experience every single time.

Feels great to be a part of an organization that emphasizes on customer satisfaction

Customer satisfaction is given top priority over here. I get to work on some of the finest development projects which ensure great experiences to customers. Growing with every new project. Just glad to have joined Lodha and it is a good experience working here!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lodha Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lodha Group with