Logical Solutions

Logical Solutions Reviews with Jobs

India5 reviews

Fun workplace

As I have joined as a fresher. This is a very challenging type of job. I have learned many things from this company. Our HOD is very knowledge person and share good knowledge

Excellent place to learn and grow.

Logical Solutions Limited is an excellent place to learn and grow. The staff is supportive and encourages you to do better to achieve your targets. Again for Mechanical Engineers its a great place to work.

Logical, Intellectual and a Healthy Environment

The Company is since 16 years and very well established in engineering services and sales. It stands apart mainly for the various types and most complex projects done for Defense, Public and Private sector. The company has a very good reach with all the DRDO labs, RCI and many PSU's for Engineering consultancy.

fun to work here

Management, team lead everyone is very good. Learn so many new skills here. Good place to start your career. Personal life and working life balance perfectly.

Nice Place to work here...

Nice Place to work here...Good culture & environment. I was worked for more than 1 year ....! those who are looking to start up his career Logical solution is the best organization in pune.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logical Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Logical Solutions Reviews by Location