Logitech

Logitech Employee Reviews

Good Environment Good Management Good learning Do what you like Free Friday breakfast Flexible timing Open Environment Good peers Good company policies
Logitech is one of the best companies to work for. The company offers great perks and office infrastructure which the employees can make use of. Being a product company, the salary is also very good.
Good atmosphere with helpful and understanding colleagues. Timings are too long and very late. Knowledge of professionally doing emails. Talking over telecom in UK and Europe. Managing with my colleagues well.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Timings
This was my first job. It introduced me how the job culture will be. It is like implementing my knowledge whatever I had learnt till now. It had provided many oppertunities to build up my career further.
Good environment to work. The Co- worker are friendly. It is fun to work with the real time devices.
As a fresher I joined the company and there is a lot of work to understand .Its a good organization to working there as a fresher engineer.
Pros
No pros
Cons
9 hour working
- - Beautiful campus - - Nice colleagues - - Nice ambience. - - Open and spacious cafeteria - - Improved typewriting speed.
I did training on CCTV camera manufacturing process, types, applications, modules, levels, etc. under the CCTV and Security System department.
Productive and fun workplacegood employeesbad boss I mean the branch head
Pros
productive and fun workplace
Cons
no benefits, bad branch head