Lotus Dairy Products Pvt Ltd.

Lotus Dairy Products Pvt Ltd. Employee Reviews

India6 reviews

My work place in Lotus Dairy was Bindayka and Jaitpura where I got a family atmosphere.

I am very happy to join Lotus where I get family love from all the staff.At the same time, I liked to take lotus milk directly from the farmer to put the money of his milk in the farmer's account . It was good to have a field team to monitor him.

Good company

Lotus dairy products ltd company good company, salary on time paid and growth own career, skills, knowledge improvement, but some people not work they work only कानाफूसी

Lotus Dairy Products Pvt Ltd. insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

My carrier's the best job

This is the best job for me. Management member help every employee his work. Its a good place working man. You can also improve your self. I learn dairy line knowledge with my senior.

Healthy Environment for working

Lotus dairy Products Pvt. LTd, Jaipu is dairy industry. In Lotus dairy Good working culture. lotus dairy have excellent management. lotus dairy provide good facilityto workers.

6 year Exp

Hard working and new product launched New machinery commissioning Management Policy. Working atmosphere is good for work place Appreciable working Maximum work in Industries

Good Quality Products, Friendly environment

Working Independence is the main part here, less Interference more output is key policy, environment is good and friendly.

Pros

free lance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lotus Dairy Products Pvt Ltd.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lotus Dairy Products Pvt Ltd. with

Lotus Dairy Products Pvt Ltd. Reviews by Location

Learn about Lotus Dairy Products Pvt Ltd. in popular locations

• Lotus Dairy Products Pvt Ltd.