Lumina Datamatics

Lumina Datamatics Employee Reviews for Senior Executive Coordinator

Great office environment, Balanced work culture, Supportive Management, Salary on time, Not much perks but you can relax on work as they dont give that much stress.
Good Mind Set to Work this Company But Poor Salary Increment Process unsatsfied. But Good Company Job works and Training are Good. Friendly mingle with Employees.
Epublushing job and most of the publishers and workplace good and management good rotational shift work. Monthly two Saturday weekoff. Salary every month end credited
It was good experience with lumina Datamatics Ltd mumbai. Good shift timing. No pressure of work. Good company. Career growth company. Good manager and team leads.
Lumina is one of the leading publishing company but no give increment and stressful work. They told work extended but don’t give OT. They don’t response employees.
Work Culture of the company is very nice. Location: Middle of Mumbai Timing of the company depending on your process may vary. Canteen is small Break timing is very less
a typical day to work very good i learned so much very good management very good work place culture very good very nice the hardest part of the job very good the most enjoyable part to job every time good very good very good
Pros
Cons
only regular
Great place to work yet if we could receive salary benefits and employee welfare that would be better place to work. Fun activities include Euphoria and all the national festivals are celebrated with full Josh.
Pros
Free cafeteria available
Cons
Break timing is too shirt
I am also one of the former employee of the company. During flood in chennai, I and few people were working for the company in emergency. Later the company thanks those people worked in emergency and gifted those people a power bank and a T-shirt. I was also get those gift. But the company gifted me a special gift that was Layoff. The people working in this company has never future. Very worst working there.
I am working hard with my best. Learning management skill as well. Not ever co-workers are cooperative but that's the only challenge to learn how we can make a perfect team and how to make them work. My dream is to work in a reputed company specially in gulf.
I learned lot of things in lumina datamatics ltd. and shift hours is too long and my part management is worst. The most enjoyable part is my colleagues its fun every time I forget what is job pressures
Pros
my collegues
Cons
my manager
i want to change my profile due to ePublishing field is okay to but can't earn more money in this field and i learned smart working activity in this company.
  1. Senior Executive Coordinator