Lumina Datamatics

Lumina Datamatics Culture reviews

Great office environment, Balanced work culture, Supportive Management, Salary on time, Not much perks but you can relax on work as they dont give that much stress.
I am Fully Satisfied, Management very Excellent co-ordination. Workplace is also comfortable for working. The most enjoyable part of this job is really good.
Very nice friendly environment. Best Managers, Team Leaders. You really learn a lot and also amazing activities on Friday. Also Managers recognize your work and make you feel comfortable.
Pros
Monday to Friday, Team Outings, etc
Cons
good and balance work culture, good environment, helpful staff. canteen are often open during late evening so nothing to worry about late dinner when you planned for late home. But it once in a blue moon.
Pros
canteen food are good
Cons
nothing much do i remebered
Work Culture of the company is very nice. Location: Middle of Mumbai Timing of the company depending on your process may vary. Canteen is small Break timing is very less
The work culture is good and team mates are supportive. Work is bit boring and stagnant. Sometimes there is no work-life balance. But overall a good experience working here because of the supportive team mates and management.
Typical day to work and culture. learned more in life... Very enjoyable place to work and the working environment is excellent. Recommending to join to Lumina.
a typical day to work very good i learned so much very good management very good work place culture very good very nice the hardest part of the job very good the most enjoyable part to job every time good very good very good
Pros
Cons
only regular
Staff coordination is superb. Environment is superb for working Nature wise each and everyone is ready to help. Working in the company was great. But the main issue was the package that they provide.....coz there no growth seen anywhere....
It's good to work with the previous company because of its less pressure work and shift hours. But I am seeking for more challenging and competitive job to enhance my skills and strength for my career growth.
just normal nothing great salary is quite low work culture is quite good need to work on appraisal hike engagement activities are amazing i learned excel
Cons
Salary Hike
The most enjoyable part of the job is defined process. Defined process is there to all the publishing services process. Good to work with. Workplace culture is good.
Nice place to work, good exposure one can get. Learned many things, strategies, learned to handle clients and communication, coordinating with team, supporting team members, good management.
Pros
many chances to learn many things
Cons
sometimes wait backs
I learned lot of things in lumina datamatics ltd. and shift hours is too long and my part management is worst. The most enjoyable part is my colleagues its fun every time I forget what is job pressures
Pros
my collegues
Cons
my manager
BOP only for production .. Supporting team very bad management.So change my job only and we are support anything freedom .nigil head of puducherry unit
Pros
northing
Cons
weast time
Learned many things about e-publishing Very good cultural management Supportive team members and coordination Getting the appreciation from the clients Taking my first team meeting in-front of my group manager and organized the VP meeting for the month
Pros
tea and coffee
Lot of politics and no job security. However for fresher you get get to learn a lot through good training sessions. I began my career from this company and if you are hard working then it's a good company for you to start your career.
Every day is challenge to work, learned lot day by day, management help to improve myself, Co-worker lead me to the next level, Hardest part of my job is accounting numbers maintaining should be taken caring more then others, My work place is more efficient to work and learn with earn.
Pros
Provide free coffee, tea and snakes all the time, when ever needed
Cons
Paying overtime