Lupin Limited

Lupin Limited Employee Reviews

India511 reviews

pharmaorganisationpharmaceuticalindiaculturepolicytargetprofile

There is no any stresses on mind due to production you can work with free mind

Lupin is very nice company about working culture company will have give more benefits to employees. and give Same extra time for curricular activities with employees.

Good policies, great place to work. nice support from management. good corporate policies. good learning.there are few things whereby training in related specialties can be focused to have better output from new employees

Pros

Food is good. Good policies

Cons

Work pressure, training opportunities

Lupin Limited insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Production

Working is good but ,working in shifts are bit hecktic here.Working culture is good They have a training programs in LonavlaThey also arrange the safety training in side the plants.

Pros

Lunch dinner facilities, Sports like cricket is played

Cons

Working in shift

Haphazard management

Don't have clear politics. Believe in hiring and firing without any principals. This used to be a great place to work, but not it has changed a lot. Also hiring the consultants and shelling out millions to them which thereafter is recovered by laying off the employees.

It's a employee friendly company and a great team work . Always Support Managers for happening Any challenges. My Role in Lupin Limited was marketing the New& old molecules with Doctors And improve Company sales.Lupin Always with Me at any challenges I was faced, Moreover in my remuneration part I am satisfied with Lupin. In addition with Lupin Limited my customers ( Doctors) are happy with Lupin.

Job insecurity high

Job insecurity highPolitics played in laboratory regardless of your skills and hardworkSugarcoat each and everything to make things work out in their favour.

Pros

Bus service and salary good

Cons

Social life zero and high job insecurity. High politics.

Na

There is a very good compney for learning and a good procedure but in some case job security is most important point...there is no job securities ....

Not much stressful workplace but it varies from department to department

Not much stressful workplace but it varies from department to department. Some department have high expectations but not much as seen in other pharma companies.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long travel time

Good place to start carrer

As In Oncology division, i am satisfied with my salary expectation but they could have given more hike but its ok for a fresher to work in oncology division in Lupin, Allowance and incentives are up to the mark

Good work place

Good culture and good environment for work i just told all to visit once in your company life.Management is also very good if i got second opertunity i will rejoined and work there.

Productive and good workplace, good facilities

Growing Industry, nice place to work for.Nice facilities, good management, caring people, Good HR management Healthy Environment, great opportunities for learning & development

Strict workspace

Strict workspace, unfriendly staff, not for long term but short term work ia good, just to load more freeable space work, canteen side is good, just to improve more..

Poor management

Initial training program is only good.Poor managemen HR is also not GoodAll political messNothing transparentInequalityOnboarding training was good and the way it was planned was ok

Good for Freshers for learning, salary is quite good, supportive seniors.

Good for Freshers as learned a lot about pharmaceutical industry good working culture supportive seniors and long working hours and less overtime compensation is the only thing I think should be improved in the policy.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

Long working hours

Full of nepotism in engineering dept.

Not good experience at all. Never think of to join if u want to have good time with family ..Full of nepotism. If you have god father in it you can survive

Pros

Not good at all for engineers

Cons

Full of nepotism in engineering dept.

A Great place to work.

A organisation which follows the values as customer focus, product quality, respect and care. A great place to work. Good insensitive even in COVID pandemic.

Pros

Bus, canteen

Cons

Only G shift long, other shifts ok

Satisfactory

Working hours good except weekend due to weekly dispatch. Promotion are very late and given to manager favorite candidate by giving jim extra responsibility before one month of appraisal procedure. Overall very good.

Pros

Subsidized food transport etc

Cons

Promotion delay

Good place to work, Support form management was provided.Well network and HR support.Qualified Top managementVery less attritiongood to be a part of the team

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Very good place to work

I would like to recommend my all friends to safe place to work here. I am so lucky to get chance to work with lupin family. A very good team that I had worked. I have got a helpful knowledge from all my seniors.

Pros

Great facilities

Working culture are better for growth

Lupin culture is a family. I am great at learning in lupin. Bets working side for learning & skill development.Before starting the activity planning doing perfect.

Productive & safe workplace

I enjoyed my tenure at Lupin Ltd. Many key employees left due to salary scale and designation. Lupin work culture is best and I always remember my experience.

Pros

Employee care is good

Cons

Salary scale is not good as per market.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lupin Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lupin Limited with