Lupin Limited

Lupin Limited Employee Reviews

Company culture is so good but their increment in not good and they are more focused in achieve a budget but they are not focused about employees benefits.
Pros
No free lunches
Cons
Good Company for Gaining knowledge about pharmaceutical companies. This company have three Units like OSD production , Derma and opthalmic. Company's Policy and package is very best. For beginners also...
Pros
Provide Lunch and breakfast at very low cost
Cons
Doesn't any benifits for contratual Workman
I like this company because the work is good and they are providing transportation facilities and providing foods. Workplace culture should be good . I think there no is no hardest part in the company and about enjoyable part I think that when I will join the company there it should be seen .
Overall satisfying experience, internal politics is very much inside organization. Work life balance is also maintained really well. Rest is good to work outta there.
Pros
Canteen facility, pick n drop
Culture very good , all staff friendly work, best in safety , overall tarapur location best pharma company , API product , good thing is monthly audit .
Pros
Breakfast, tea, lunch also good
Cons
Break
Best work place than others pharma but personal life unbalanced....................... best quality management system....... supportive HR.............
Work are good but management was not working properly and selery was increased.And cantin was good but management was not working properly food was not good .
Best one to work for with balanced life for job as well as family. I recommend to all who have cracked interview at lupin. Management is very supporting for new ideas.
threre was a great experience to know about the doctor profile good intraction with doctor. and our company products. I think lots of good opportunity in this company like growth wise.
I am very hard work and honest man in my life. Completed the task that I take and if the company give me any responsibility then I handle at veri well
This is my first job and i was so excited about to work in the company which is more popular all over the world. I got best experience with colleague at work spot.
I like this work culture and i learn lots of thing and specially i growup myself . Good health security and productive work . Good supporting staff and i feel never hesitate to work here .
Pros
Free lunch and breakfast
Cons
Short hour
Work pressure is very high No family life Too much outstation duty No recognition Biasness Political environment No fair evaluation Bad work culture Not good place
its Great organisation work culture is there in company right from top to bottom. great to work with Lupin. its great organisation. overall company culture is very good.
I had been worked sincerely but we have only 2 years appretenceship trainee there was excellent safety for workers the environment of the company is very nice
employee oriented company with indian culture of inclusiveness and belongingness occured, full quality driven management and respects for old employees.
I had worked here for 8.5 year .in this period I have worked in Delhi as maketing executive.and as a abm I have worked in up and gujrat.i will say lupin is one of best company to work .
Overall an excellent company that gives the right platform to each scientist in order to make him learn, share and contribute. Salary part is also at par with the industry norms.
It’s a good company as compare to other pharma companies. Hardworking team work everything also canteen and bus facilities also too good. So for my opinion its a good company.
In lupin work culture was very nice and very collaborative culture. Good compensation given by company also facilitywise nice. Overall rating 5out of 5
Take one chance to be employed of Lupin,they give best training to work , help full guidance . Some time workload is there but mostly people are co-operative.
  1. Employee Reviews