Lupin Limited

Lupin Limited Employee Reviews

India505 reviews

Na

There is a very good compney for learning and a good procedure but in some case job security is most important point...there is no job securities ....

Not much stressful workplace but it varies from department to department

Not much stressful workplace but it varies from department to department. Some department have high expectations but not much as seen in other pharma companies.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Long travel time

Lupin Limited insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

Good place to start carrer

As In Oncology division, i am satisfied with my salary expectation but they could have given more hike but its ok for a fresher to work in oncology division in Lupin, Allowance and incentives are up to the mark

Good work place

Good culture and good environment for work i just told all to visit once in your company life.Management is also very good if i got second opertunity i will rejoined and work there.

Productive and good workplace, good facilities

Growing Industry, nice place to work for.Nice facilities, good management, caring people, Good HR management Healthy Environment, great opportunities for learning & development

Strict workspace

Strict workspace, unfriendly staff, not for long term but short term work ia good, just to load more freeable space work, canteen side is good, just to improve more..

Poor management

Initial training program is only good.Poor managemen HR is also not GoodAll political messNothing transparentInequalityOnboarding training was good and the way it was planned was ok

Good for Freshers for learning, salary is quite good, supportive seniors.

Good for Freshers as learned a lot about pharmaceutical industry good working culture supportive seniors and long working hours and less overtime compensation is the only thing I think should be improved in the policy.

Pros

Free transportation

Cons

Long working hours

Full of nepotism in engineering dept.

Not good experience at all. Never think of to join if u want to have good time with family ..Full of nepotism. If you have god father in it you can survive

Pros

Not good at all for engineers

Cons

Full of nepotism in engineering dept.

A Great place to work.

A organisation which follows the values as customer focus, product quality, respect and care. A great place to work. Good insensitive even in COVID pandemic.

Pros

Bus, canteen

Cons

Only G shift long, other shifts ok

Satisfactory

Working hours good except weekend due to weekly dispatch. Promotion are very late and given to manager favorite candidate by giving jim extra responsibility before one month of appraisal procedure. Overall very good.

Pros

Subsidized food transport etc

Cons

Promotion delay

Good place to work, Support form management was provided.Well network and HR support.Qualified Top managementVery less attritiongood to be a part of the team

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Very good place to work

I would like to recommend my all friends to safe place to work here. I am so lucky to get chance to work with lupin family. A very good team that I had worked. I have got a helpful knowledge from all my seniors.

Pros

Great facilities

Working culture are better for growth

Lupin culture is a family. I am great at learning in lupin. Bets working side for learning & skill development.Before starting the activity planning doing perfect.

Productive & safe workplace

I enjoyed my tenure at Lupin Ltd. Many key employees left due to salary scale and designation. Lupin work culture is best and I always remember my experience.

Pros

Employee care is good

Cons

Salary scale is not good as per market.

Productive and funnplace

Good initiative and workculture.Healthy EnviornmentSupportive teamOutdoor training Good HR initiatives Pay scale is slight less in comparison to other

Productive and learning.

Good company to learn the fundamental SOP followed strongly.Good management SupportiveFriendlyCoperativeGood teamLot of learnings.Technology friendly

Pros

Breakfast lunch bus facility free daily mask

Cons

Pressure

The hardest part of the job

I will do good work and you will not have any complaints from me, you can give me a job, trust me. I will work hard for the company and the whole team

Lupin is very good Company and good culture for Employees

Lupin LTD is having very nice culture and support to his employees, Like as financial, health policy is very good, including Employee's Parents.I am very Thankful for the Company, I loved Company as i was Employees of Lupin.

Production

Lupine Company is a very good company whose product runs all over India Duchenne Products makes very good productsLupine is a very big company whose product is spread all over India and many countries, this product is used by many people, due to which the company is developing a lot, but the product company does seven things of good manufacturing practice according to very good association. Is

Pros

Free

The best Experience I ever had working in a company

I worked in Lupin, Madideep for about a year. The work culture is great for a female to work in this company. Most of the employees were respectful towards me considering its an industrial plant. i have a total experience of 4.5 years and I must say the best was at Lupin. I learnt a lot. Everyday was different and something new to learn. I wish I could go back and work in this company again.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lupin Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Lupin Limited with