Luxoft

Luxoft: 31 Employee Reviews

India31 reviews

fun place

good place to work, flexible working hours, great management, good work culture, good leaders, Achieve superior business value with the partner ecosystem we've built based on best-in-class technology. hand-in-hand with world-class

Pros

culture

-> Good pay and additional benefits-> HR and managers are easily reachable-> Good health insurance-> Have loyalty program-> good learning platform and many certication oppurtunitites

Best place to work

Great place to work with flexible working hours and great culture.Also we have work from home opportunity.And a great work life balance.I recommend Luxoft to all.

Employee Friendly Organization

Luxoft is an Employee Friendly Organization. The managers are supportive, team-members collaborative and the team works together to deliver great and challenging projects for our clients.

Learning Opportunity with lots of new technology. Fun Friday and lots of activities

I am full time employee of Luxoft. Pleasure to be a part of this company since they have ample of learning opportunity and flexible working hours with good Compensation.

Excellent company to work with all the latest technologies and good work life balance.

Excellent company to work with all the latest technologies and good work life balance with best managers.you get support from all the teammates and there is always something to learn.

Pros

Latest technologies. Work life balance.

Cons

No cons so far.

Good large business and great teamInteresting Projects for top clients, Corporate culture, managers, flexible working hoursLots of OpportunitiesGood support from leadersTransparentBenefits

productive and fun workplace

Good place to work for, nice job culture, am really happy that I got a chance to serve as a Senior Software Engineer. I am very happy to working with this great company

All round Fun and Productive

I recently joined Luxoft and it was a smooth onboarding process during this tough COVID situation. Also, I am very impressed with Luxoft working culture.In my opinion Luxoft is great big company which provides stable and enough interesting opportunities for applicants. Luxoft has huge number of projects for any who wants to grow up.Recently Pune branch opened adding to its multi-family.

Pros

Cool management

Good Company - Great Work - Wonderful Colleagues

Luxoft provides a lot of opportunity to work on areas of your interest. As long as you have the passion to learn and contribute you will definitely enjoy working here. Teamwork and delivery is excellent. I enjoy working here.

Pros

Wonderful colleagues, Good Team Work

Cons

Some stretch hours

I am happy in joining Luxoft- DXC, I am having proper work life balance.5 days working with flexible working hours.Team members & leads are very supportive.

Pros

Onsite opportunity, internal mobility, other benefits

Cons

Long NP

Reviewing after one month of my joining

I have recently joined Luxoft. It's been a great journey till now. The joining process and formalities were smooth and simplified.You can reach out to the HR and management and they will help you to understand the process.

Cons

Nothing as of now. All Good

A good learning company

Good learning.Not many levels of management.Good exposure directly with clients and business users.No variable component in the salary offered.Great chances of working in different projects as part of internal mobility.Good on-site opportunities.

Pros

No variable component in the salary offered.

Cons

Not many employee benefits.

Overall its a good company for all level of experienced professionals

Until now all going good in Luxoft, need to wait and see how thigs will be when transition to DXC is completed. Work life balance is good. People here are very helping.

Pros

Apart from below cons everything is fine

Cons

Due to pandemic last year increment was not given, This year increments delayed for 4 months due to alignment with DXC performance appraisal cycle.

Great career growth opportunity but HR dept needs to act better

Pros- Great career growth opportunity for people in capital market packaged application domain. Competitive compensation. Cons - HR dept could be better with handling of appraisal and salary revision. WFH setup expenses was not provided during this pandemic, even though employees were requesting repeatedly.

Good Workplace!

Luxoft is really a good company who cares about the employee not just only about the organization growth. and provide a good amount of training before jump into the project.

Pros

Good salary, Work life balance, fun work culture.

Cons

Nothing found yet

Good place to work and learning.. support from management at all time during tough situations. Learning curve improvement opportunities all time to grow self.

Pros

job security

Productive and Great learning opportunity

As a software engineer you will try to solve complex problems and develop new solutions. Friendly colleges and managers. Great opportunity for improving your skills and knowledge. Client centric work culture with cutting edge projects. The most enjoyable part of the job is you working hours are flexible and the management is very supportive.

Pros

Flexible Working Hours, Onsite Opportunities

Cons

Nothing as such

Productive and Fun workplace

Positive environment Good salary Management is good.The work environment is wonderful and good work life balance, diversified projects too if want to switch internally. The management is very supportive.Job security is good.Friendly colleges and managers Great opportunity for improving your skills and knowledge Interesting projects Health insurance Different activities out of work (hobbies, clubs, communities)

Pros

Diversified people to work with.

Cons

Good work life balance with healthy environment

Maintaing a good culture and ethics with supporting employess as per required needs.Quality of work is very good and lots and lots of thing to learn from that.

Pros

High visibility, Work life balance, quality of work

Cons

Not really

Awesome Place to Earn and learn, Brilliant people around us to guide

I am happy with this company which is growing rapidlyand having a great strategy for its future, This is one of such company's on the time corona pandemic alsoheling its employees wherever it is possible. Great place to work and great work culture It is the Consortium of Brilliant and friendly people Enables us to explore and connect with different opportunities in locations across the world

Pros

friendly timings (door to door cabs provided) tremendous career growth Work-Life Balance

Cons

More CSR activities to grassroot students to empower them

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Luxoft. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Luxoft with