M Square Media (MSM)

M Square Media (MSM) Employee Reviews

India17 reviews

Good Work Culture

Company is growing, so there are opportunities that might not immediately exist. Good Work Culture. company understands work-life balance & actually respect that. MSM provides regular refresher training & sessions about the product & process. I am proud to work at MSM & to see where we are headed as a profitable & value driven business.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Here in MSM everyone is free to put on thier point of view and is been accepted by management in a positive way. There are ample of opportunities to learn new things every single day. Though it is a remote job but it is never felt like we are located at distance ,team call, team trainings always gives us the feeling of being connected with each other. Various fun sessions are been arranged at regular intervals. It is a great pleasure to work with such amazing company.

M Square Media (MSM) insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Growth opportunities are immense, work from home, Management is good, work life balance is there, Salary is good, Job culture is great, Overall it is a great company to work.

Productive with lot of Exposure

- Work life balance- International Exposure - Work from home- Flexible working hours - Work culture is amazing - Get to learn a lot while also meeting people from the industry

Work from home , co-operative staff , salary on time

Work from home , co-operative staff , salary on time , Good opportunity to manage family and job together , seniors are always their to support ,learning everyday new things

Great Place to work

It's a great place to work. The best part is Work From Home culture. Better understanding between management and employees. Hassle free processes. Anyone can get in touch with Senior Management.

Productive work place

It is a great organisation to work with. I enjoy working here . I have learned across many things within this company. I wish to keep growing here. Great organisation

Pros

Employee first

Cons

nothing

Best place to work

i have been working since last 1.5 years. it a great company to work. best work culture. 5 days working. good work life balance. opporunity to learn new things

Productive and Fun Place

Very competitive and productive place to work, if someone really wants to grow and hard working they must join MSM. It will definitely add value to your resume and knowledge.

Awesome Company to work

1. Awesome Company to work2. The management is excellent3. Senior Management is awesome4. Salaries are on time5. HR is very proactive6. People friendly company7. Very caring towards fellow colleagues

Great place to work and grow fast

- Amazing growth opportunities - Your work is recognized and appreciated - Supporting mentors - Fun team members - Work from home - Job SatisfactionWhat else do you need? :)

Pros

Amazing growth opportunities, Your work is recognized and appreciated, Supporting mentors, Fun team members, Work from home, Job Satisfaction

Cons

Cant think of anything specific

Admission team

I will not recommend anyone MSM because there is lot of pressure of work they always push there employees to work for longer hours. Seniors always dominate their subordinates. For new joining no speaker training. Lack of management etcetera.

Great to work this place

MSM is a Great company to work,Very Friendly environment Remote location is beneficiary Happy place to work here and friendly environment and well structured management

Productive workplace with lot of micro management

Micro- management and transition in the senior and backend team was disturbing. Moreover, lack of support from backend Team was disheartening. Otherwise, it’s a good organisation to work with if you can fill 5-6 forms only daily basis.

Pros

Salary and travel reimbursement on-time.

Cons

Work- life balance

Great company to work for.

Very friendly environment to work. Company helped me to grow and learn things I would have never been able to learn if I was not working with them. It changed my complete personality. I can say it’s a company with the vision for the future.

Pros

Great learning experience while working with the company.

Cons

I can’t think of anything.

One of the best organisations for work and growth

Being in the organisation has given so many opportunities along with an international exposure where there is learning in every task that we can take up. Enjoying working and experiencing being productive most of the times at work.

Pros

Team members support International exposure

Cons

At times there can be urgent requirements but that is basically if the clients ask for

Productive and fun workplace.

Management is very good.Product manager is best.Always helping us.Work from home based job.Salary gets on time.Good holiday policies.Great HR people always helps in every difficulty.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M Square Media (MSM). Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare M Square Media (MSM) with

M Square Media (MSM) reviews by popular job title

• M Square Media (MSM)
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?