Mace Group

Mace Group Employee Reviews

India4 reviews

Good workplace

Good site teams in individual projects Poor management at HO level Delhi team is given more importance and they are taken care off - than other cities of india

Stressful workplace, with minimal growth opportunities.

Poor work environment, managers always try to put their works on you, HRs have no interaction with people at site, never ever they will discuss the issues being faced by employees, salary increments are pathetic..even lower than inflation rates. There are no monthly or quarterly awards..no office parties..no informal get togethers...more specifically..they have no plans to nurture the young talent they hire from colleges..Mace Global should really look at Mace India operations...My manager asked me even to change what I wrote on my exit interview form..that is the level on which they are working.

Mace Group insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Productive and lots of things to learn

Mace encourage employees to work on satisfying and challenging projects, if you like something that other teams are working on you can also participate. The culture is very open for learnig, innovation and freedom!

Good

It's a good experience to associate with global leaders across the world!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mace Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Mace Group with