Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd

Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India7 reviews

Good work environment

Great for fresher... limited career opportunities because of small industries area.. Great for local residents and near by area... Facilities are grateful like canteen and other amenities..

This position provides a variety of laundry attending, cleaning services and other related duties required to keep remote industrial housing facilities, food service areas, office facilities, or similar areas in a clean and orderly condition. Works under direction of the Head Cook performing in accordance with AC&SS mission, vision, and values as well as departmental policies, practices, and procedure. Must pass pre-employment drug test, criminal background check and post-offer physical assessment. Hiring preference will be given

Productive Place

Supportive Staff & Responsible Senior Staff are both reliable for new joiners. There is more things you have to learn while you doing your duty at given position.

My experience at madhu silica was nice. I learned very new things in madhu silica with my team and from my friends.

The atmosphere in madhu silica was very nice. I enjoyed doing work in madhu silica with my team and with my friends. I do my work with full enthusiastic energy and with team work.

Best learning experience for a fresher. A well managed company with 1000 + employees and a monopoly business. This business does not need any advertisement as it is been known already thoughout the world by it's precipitated silica product.

Account executive

I can handle accounting work independently. Knowledge of GST, TDS, Bank Reconciliation, Balance Confirmation and reconciliation of Sundry Debtors & Creditors.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

Do well and get better.

- I am enjoying my work. - Experience is the best teacher. - Management is good. - I have develop good relationship with my subordinates. - I have never face this problem. - I am always enjoy my work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd Reviews by Location

Learn about Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd in popular locations

• Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?