Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd
View all Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd reviews

Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd

Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd Employee Review

Productive Place

Supportive Staff & Responsible Senior Staff are both reliable for new joiners. There is more things you have to learn while you doing your duty at given position.

Good work environment

Great for fresher... limited career opportunities because of small industries area.. Great for local residents and near by area... Facilities are grateful like canteen and other amenities..
Same location

This position provides a variety of laundry attending, cleaning services and other related duties required to keep remote industrial housing facilities, food service areas, office facilities, or similar areas in a clean and orderly condition. Works under direction of the Head Cook performing in accordance with AC&SS mission, vision, and values as well as departmental policies, practices, and procedure. Must pass pre-employment drug test, criminal background check and post-offer physical assessment. Hiring preference will be given
Same location

My experience at madhu silica was nice. I learned very new things in madhu silica with my team and from my friends.

The atmosphere in madhu silica was very nice. I enjoyed doing work in madhu silica with my team and with my friends. I do my work with full enthusiastic energy and with team work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd with

Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd Reviews by Location

Learn about Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd in popular locations

• Madhu Silica Pvt. Ltd
  • Productive Place
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?