Madras Medical Mission Hospital

Madras Medical Mission Hospital Employee Reviews

India14 reviews

Learning in nicu care

Am well experienced to NICU care ,and all level 123 care babies,critical careof baby's, preterm and low birth weight baby,before am working in vhf cardiac icu

Good

Good experience Good exposure in cardiology Emergency department Good place to learn Friendly staff Learned to manage cardiac emergencies Work friendly environment

Madras Medical Mission Hospital insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

emergency unit

we have 2 typical days, tuesday and thurs day because that day we have so many paediatric and adult patients. Blood and Blood products, Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation, Cardio Version, Ambo Techniques, Chest X-Ray Interpretation, 3 and 12 Lead ECG Application, Rhythm Analysis, Management of Invasive Lines, Transducer setups, Suctioning. Chest Drainage Set Up, Assisting For Intubations, Spiritual And Psychological Support And Health Education For Patients And Family Members. Assisting in medical emergency includes cardiac, neurology, respiratory, cases.

Pros

free lunches, entertainments

Cons

Life of a nurse is not so easy in MMM,

chief nursing officer is very arrogant and there is no particular area where the grievance is into consideration.....it's just a bait or a trap u can say if u r selected in campus placements.....

Pros

No pros unless u ask for it...just a tea break that too timings are maintained

Cons

Working even after shift is over for which obviously u r not paid...

NIce place

My experience with MMM was really fruitful and i developed a great deal as an individual and professional . I would recommend any one who wants to work there to start their career.

Madras medical mission

My sweetest area of working is pediatric department .I enjoyed a lot with kids and the newborn babies....And we never get tired of playing with them lovely area

Pros

Ya

Cons

12hrs

Good

Each one will function according to their own way. There is no team spirit Individual wants to focus themselves If it is with team spirit and work as a team and contribute for the organization development will ensure the better place to work

Pros

Grievance handling

Cons

non commited

Very good working enviroment

Handling patients samples, NABL work. Working in the organisation keeps me happy for helping the patients sample processed well.

productive and comprehensive health care

monday.skills in nursing,very kind colleaguesvery good organization and management.

Pros

free lunch and dormitory

Cons

very busy at work place

I am working as ward secretary in madras medical mission hospital,

My job nature is preparing discharge summaries for discharge patient. Making charges for the patient, raising indents, maintaining stocks for the wards, Typing all official letters and documents for the doctors. Attendance maintenance for all the department staffs.

Pros

minimum rate for food

Cons

general shift

Time management is the positive thing which was learned from this hospital

Pros

Tea time

Cons

Stressful

Earned knowledge onTheatre technique

I was able to learn aseptic techniques, and to assist paediatric cases efficiently in the second year. Inservice education helped to polish my nursing knowledge and skills .The hospital was in an international model and standards.

Pros

good remuneration

Cons

stress strategy

Worked as a trainee engineer

Working in Madras medical mission is unforgettable, because face lot of emergencies and learned how to deal in emergency situation without any trouble.

Established in 1982,providing excellent health care services.

There are more than 256 beds including 97 intensive care beds providing excellent health care services in the areas of adult/paediatric cardiac care, reproductive medicine,liver and digestive diseases and multi-organ transplantation.

Pros

free accomodation

Cons

6 hours duty

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Madras Medical Mission Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Madras Medical Mission Hospital with