Maersk
Maersk Employee Review

A very engaging and employee friendly work place

December 19, 2019
A very engaging and employee friendly work place. It was a very modern and technical advanced facility that I used to work for. Very professional yet fun to work environment.
May 29, 2017
Same role
Finance and Accounting Delivery Lead/Manager (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
Maersk was going thru ver bad phase during my employment with them, The shared service center doesn't seem to be aligned to the business and have their own metrics. The visionaries in the shared services centers are myopic,
April 17, 2021
Same location
Senior Process Executive (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
February 14, 2021
Same location
Supply Chain Coordinator (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Nice people and place to work with and also can be proud to work with the market leaders and covering global supply chain. Through Maersk we can learn how important that maintaining the relationship with customers. Maersk enable us to expand our knowledge through trainings and development.
Pros
Trainings, process knowledge, team work, Automation, collaborative working culture.
Cons
Salary
  1. A very engaging and employee friendly work place