Maersk
Maersk Employee Review

Best Company I have ever worked for

March 1, 2020
Maersk is one of the best Dutch companies that anyone would love to work for. I have thoroughly enjoyed the work deliverables that were global and immensely satisfying. The global stake holder management is awesome!
April 17, 2021
Senior Process Executive (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
February 14, 2021
Supply Chain Coordinator (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Nice people and place to work with and also can be proud to work with the market leaders and covering global supply chain. Through Maersk we can learn how important that maintaining the relationship with customers. Maersk enable us to expand our knowledge through trainings and development.
Pros
Trainings, process knowledge, team work, Automation, collaborative working culture.
Cons
Salary
December 7, 2020
Traniee Engineer (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Maerskline provides good safe and healthy environment to work.It also provides healthy accomodation to live and Take care of their employees in regular intervals .
  1. Best Company I have ever worked for