Maersk
Maersk Employee Review

Fun Work place

July 14, 2017
My last job was an excellent learning opportunity and I developed my skills and experience in numerous different ways.I also learned a great deal about handling customers. My previous roles were not customer-facing so it was great to have the chance to develop this area of my experience.
April 17, 2021
Senior Process Executive (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
July 11, 2020
Sr. Process Expert (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
This is Captive. Very good work Culture. Like to go back Mearsk again to work. Trainings provided are goods. Facilities are good. Fun activities are enjoyable.
Pros
Free Breakfast &Lunch or Dinner, Free Transport both side.
April 3, 2020
Sr. Process Expert (Former Employee) - Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
As this was a new experience under logistics, I got to learn a lot of new things about the shipping and logistics industry. I understood the importance of all the small activities that we used to perform and the impact it created on the business if not completed in time or if there were any minimal errors while performing those activities. Although there were only a few activities under our scope, we got to know about a lot of other activities that were co-related to our activities and 1 small change or incorrect step/entry would create a chain of events to all other departments and indirectly hamper business. Competition was created to enable ourselves to think out of the box and grow in the business and also gain knowledge where-ever possible. Cross-training and inter-team transfers was 1 of the means to encourage these practices. Cultural and Fun activities on regular basis were also conducted to encourage members to showcase their talent and also in-directly boost their confidence.