Maersk
Maersk Employee Review

Good company

April 17, 2021
We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
July 11, 2020
Same role
Sr. Process Expert (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
This is Captive. Very good work Culture. Like to go back Mearsk again to work. Trainings provided are goods. Facilities are good. Fun activities are enjoyable.
Pros
Free Breakfast &Lunch or Dinner, Free Transport both side.
April 3, 2020
Same role
Sr. Process Expert (Former Employee) - Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
As this was a new experience under logistics, I got to learn a lot of new things about the shipping and logistics industry. I understood the importance of all the small activities that we used to perform and the impact it created on the business if not completed in time or if there were any minimal errors while performing those activities. Although there were only a few activities under our scope, we got to know about a lot of other activities that were co-related to our activities and 1 small change or incorrect step/entry would create a chain of events to all other departments and indirectly hamper business. Competition was created to enable ourselves to think out of the box and grow in the business and also gain knowledge where-ever possible. Cross-training and inter-team transfers was 1 of the means to encourage these practices. Cultural and Fun activities on regular basis were also conducted to encourage members to showcase their talent and also in-directly boost their confidence.
February 14, 2021
Same location
Supply Chain Coordinator (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Nice people and place to work with and also can be proud to work with the market leaders and covering global supply chain. Through Maersk we can learn how important that maintaining the relationship with customers. Maersk enable us to expand our knowledge through trainings and development.
Pros
Trainings, process knowledge, team work, Automation, collaborative working culture.
Cons
Salary