Maersk
Maersk Employee Review

good

December 26, 2019
Very Good Company Very Good Work Life Balance Very Good Job Security Very Good Culture Job Satisfaction Very Good Company Very Good Work Life Balance
December 12, 2020
Sr. Team Leader - One Time Customer Service Teams (Former Employee) - Pune
Overall a good experience, worked with multiple departments handled multiple tasks. Learned a lot in & around business requirements. Got to collaborate with different teams to ensure quality customer service delivered
October 1, 2020
Same location
Sr. Associate Officer, Documentation Process (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
In my opinion it's an Excellent work place with best environment, feel free to work, Team members and managers are very co-operative and helpful nature, Stress free and fun in work and most important salary on time.
Pros
All meals on time and quality food.
Cons
Sometimes long duration work.
September 16, 2020
Senior Specialist- AP (Current Employee) - Pune
Maersk is very good company. They follows there Value strictly. Constant Care - Take care of Today , actively prepare for tomorrow Humbleness - Listen, learn , Share and give space to others. Uprightness - Our word in our bond. Our Employees - The right environment for the right people Our Name - The sum of our Values: passionately striving higher.