Maersk
Maersk Employee Review

Overall it was a good working with Maersk

February 26, 2021
. got a chance to learn lots of new things + travel. M3 + level management including directors were chosen on whims & fancies. good work life balance
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Top level management keeps on changing thereby effecting the morale of the team
May 3, 2020
Same roleSame location
Manager (Former Employee) - India
If you are looking for some challenge at the same time to have fun, then Maersk is the place to be. Everyday will be challenging and can grind you at the end of the day, but still you won't feel the stress. They have excellent benefits and will the management will ensure to give you all space for you to grow.
September 23, 2018
Same role
Manager Taxation (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Average place to wok with consistent changes in management policy. Top management keeps changing their priorities and only thing is constant i.e. change. Group policies are not defined and changes as per changes in Management.
Pros
work live balance
Cons
No clear cut statergy
January 6, 2018
Same role
Manager (Former Employee) - Mumbai
I was working with Maersk procurement as a Manager Data Analytics in Knowledge center It gave an awesome learning experience to me over past 13 months. From Team management, to business development, project management and client relationship management it gave me an overall experience which helped me utilize my skills and experience for growth of the organisation
Pros
Work life balance, good management, supportive culture
Cons
Bit bureaucratic with decision making
  1. Overall it was a good working with Maersk