Maersk
Maersk Employee Review

Productive and fun environment with lot of learning.

February 14, 2021
Nice people and place to work with and also can be proud to work with the market leaders and covering global supply chain. Through Maersk we can learn how important that maintaining the relationship with customers. Maersk enable us to expand our knowledge through trainings and development.
Pros
Trainings, process knowledge, team work, Automation, collaborative working culture.
Cons
Salary
September 28, 2019
Same roleSame location
Senior Process Expert (Supply Chain Management) (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Working time is 8 hours but workload is very big so daily working timeing is 12 to 14 hours and growth and increment is poor condition.management doesn't support if we want to leave the company for our bright future.Growth is slow and teammates and my team leader naveen are not support which need my critical time.Worst behaviour
June 9, 2015
Same roleSame location
Supply chain management/Sales/Customer service (Current Employee) - Chennai, India
Maersk global centre is a reputed concern wherein on day today process I learn many challenging situations. I am handling good leadership role and handle dedicated and good team members. I really enjoy working here. I have resolved huge number of escalations and have been appreciated by the higher level managemet.
December 7, 2020
Same location
Traniee Engineer (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Maerskline provides good safe and healthy environment to work.It also provides healthy accomodation to live and Take care of their employees in regular intervals .
  1. Productive and fun environment with lot of learning.