Maersk
Maersk Employee Review

Productive and learning

August 7, 2019
Lot of Learning, Interaction with on shore off shore team members, customers as well as forwarders, Systems learning, email handling, SOP creations and corrections and many more
Pros
Weekly pre and post shift briefs
Cons
Too frequent process & Team changes
April 17, 2021
Same role
Senior Process Executive (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
July 11, 2020
Same role
Sr. Process Expert (Former Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
This is Captive. Very good work Culture. Like to go back Mearsk again to work. Trainings provided are goods. Facilities are good. Fun activities are enjoyable.
Pros
Free Breakfast &Lunch or Dinner, Free Transport both side.
April 3, 2020
Same roleSame location
Sr. Process Expert (Former Employee) - Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
As this was a new experience under logistics, I got to learn a lot of new things about the shipping and logistics industry. I understood the importance of all the small activities that we used to perform and the impact it created on the business if not completed in time or if there were any minimal errors while performing those activities. Although there were only a few activities under our scope, we got to know about a lot of other activities that were co-related to our activities and 1 small change or incorrect step/entry would create a chain of events to all other departments and indirectly hamper business. Competition was created to enable ourselves to think out of the box and grow in the business and also gain knowledge where-ever possible. Cross-training and inter-team transfers was 1 of the means to encourage these practices. Cultural and Fun activities on regular basis were also conducted to encourage members to showcase their talent and also in-directly boost their confidence.
  1. Productive and learning