Maersk
Maersk Employee Review

Productive & Fun at work

July 11, 2020
This is Captive. Very good work Culture. Like to go back Mearsk again to work. Trainings provided are goods. Facilities are good. Fun activities are enjoyable.
Pros
Free Breakfast &Lunch or Dinner, Free Transport both side.
April 3, 2020
Same role
Sr. Process Expert (Former Employee) - Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
As this was a new experience under logistics, I got to learn a lot of new things about the shipping and logistics industry. I understood the importance of all the small activities that we used to perform and the impact it created on the business if not completed in time or if there were any minimal errors while performing those activities. Although there were only a few activities under our scope, we got to know about a lot of other activities that were co-related to our activities and 1 small change or incorrect step/entry would create a chain of events to all other departments and indirectly hamper business. Competition was created to enable ourselves to think out of the box and grow in the business and also gain knowledge where-ever possible. Cross-training and inter-team transfers was 1 of the means to encourage these practices. Cultural and Fun activities on regular basis were also conducted to encourage members to showcase their talent and also in-directly boost their confidence.
December 14, 2019
Same role
Senior Process Executive (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Nice organization.. friendly organization.safety for women employees.need to improve salary benefits for existing employees.............................
December 12, 2020
Same location
Sr. Team Leader - One Time Customer Service Teams (Former Employee) - Pune
Overall a good experience, worked with multiple departments handled multiple tasks. Learned a lot in & around business requirements. Got to collaborate with different teams to ensure quality customer service delivered
  1. Productive & Fun at work