Maersk
Maersk Employee Review

February 12, 2020
Good management which offers lot of learning opportunities to their employee to enhance their skills. It is a good place to work. Provide more benefits and look for employee safety.
February 5, 2020
Same roleSame location
Senior Associate liner Operations (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Wonderful work place, especially for females it's 100% safe to work with. Bound with rules and regulations. I had very nice experience while working. Among logistics company maersk is the best to work with. Strongly recommend maersk to all without any hesitation.
December 20, 2019
Same roleSame location
Senior Associate - Operations (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
My typical day includes e-mail indexing to all my team members, later I pushed myself to learn all other processes in my team. It will be hard for first few weeks, later you will cope yourself with it. Daily food allowance of 90rs was given to all employee, two way can, best team members and other perks. Maersk is a big company so expect enough stress
April 17, 2021
Same location
Senior Process Executive (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
  1. Well reputed Organisation which provide vast learning opportunities for the employee