Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,693 reviews
We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
Hard to get hired but love my job management is an issue but overall love mearsk great benefits decent pto and there is room for advancement just a lack of communication
Pros
Great benefit
Cons
Gestão de pessoas, envolvimento pleno em resultados, comprometimento efetivo com com as questões de qualidade, segurança, meio ambiente, saúde ocupacional e responsabilidade social.
Pros
benfefícios compatíveis
Cons
não apreciado naquele período.
Salary for beginners or entry-levels are not so competitive but they allocated a lot in company benefits. Lots of company perks, beautiful people. Great environment.
Benefits
Cons
Some Supervisors
Great company, great salary, great benefits. All around great company. One of the best in the region. Leaders are very approachable and down to earth.
A great way to see the world. I have been traveling to different port around the world for two years now and have been to over 10 countries. The schedule is great as well. For each day worked a day off is received.
It is a great place to work. Some daily task requires great strength and innovations as there is basically no SOPs for most of the task.There is good workplace culture that have everyone to take adequate care of their personal safety and safety of others
Pros
Free Lunch and adequate medical care for a family of 6 with both spouse inclusive
Cons
sometimes no break
Fantastic company to work for, would work for them again if given the chance. Very family orientated. Understanding what sacrifices we make working away from our family, amazing gifts and rewards for jobs well done
Pros
Work/home life
Cons
Nil
Don't join this company, you will not have a single minute to spent a time with you family.Work pressure is too much. Can't even imagine the work pressure...Punch in punch out problems.Process get change day to day basis. Every day there is something new change in the process.And people get frustrated because of this but management doesn't think in that direction.It's a totally wasting a time here and playing with you carrier.Because the day a person join from that day only that person wants to leave this company. So just understand.Lots and lots of manual work . Automation doesn't exist in Maersk and never.Most worst process is Commercial Disputes
Pros
No pros
Cons
Work pressure, work life balance
Empresa muito correta com os funcionários em relação ao salário pago sempre em dia. Melhor plano de saúde e dental do mercado.
Pros
Suporte logístico bom
Cons
Não fornece vale alimentação pra o pessoal embarcado
Créer un équilibre au niveau salarial entre les employés qui ont les mêmes diplômes ou qualification ou niveau de poste
Pros
Repas subventionné
Cons
Au début les salaires n’étaient pas harmonisés / une poire deux mesure mais il y’a de l’amélioration
. got a chance to learn lots of new things + travel. M3 + level management including directors were chosen on whims & fancies. good work life balance
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Top level management keeps on changing thereby effecting the morale of the team
I have a college degree and barely make enough money to pay my bills and actually enjoy life. You would think a billion dollar company who says they care about their employees would pay them like it. But no. Even when you are hired to a new position they don’t give you money because it is based on a “level” system.
Cons
Pay, no work life balance
Nice people and place to work with and also can be proud to work with the market leaders and covering global supply chain. Through Maersk we can learn how important that maintaining the relationship with customers. Maersk enable us to expand our knowledge through trainings and development.
Pros
Trainings, process knowledge, team work, Automation, collaborative working culture.
Cons
Salary
I worked there as a Warehouse specialist. It was the most challenging and rewarding job I've ever done. The managers were awesome and supportive. Loved working there! Only left because I had to move to Alberta. Heart breaking to leave.
Pros
Management, culture
Cons
Maersk was a very diverse and cutting edge company to work for! The working environment was healthy. The benefit package was amazing. There was opportunity to grow and advance. They expected quality of work and rewarded us in several different ways. It was evident that they cared for their employees as much as their customers. The morale was high. I have nothing but fond memories of my time working there.
Pros
Most everything
Cons
Job loss during company restructuring
Trabalhei no período de 1995 a 1998, nessa época ficava localizada na praia do Flamendo. Empresa com estrutura excelente, plano de cargos e salários,excelentes benefícios. Equipe exemplar. Sinto muita saudade da época em que lá trabalhei. Infelizmente, nesse período, o Brasil passou por uma grande recessão. Vi muitos profissionais, de alto nível, serem dispensados.
Pros
Ticket Alimentação, Ticket Refeição e refeitório com ótima estrutura
Cons
Não possui
it's a good company to work for. good people, good management, good pay, good work-life balance. fun place and teams are nice. reimbursement on education.
Pros
good lunch
Cons
It was an ok place to work. Rewarding and stressful at times. Would not go back. The food was great. Same for the travel when we could travel. That’s all.
Very good company , all people are friendly onboard. If you get selected don't leave the company. Employee friendly atmosphere. Salary is also very good and competitive.
Pros
Salary, Lifestyle, career growth
Cons
No cons
Excellent work place,ethics, cooperative, like minded staff, good management practices, equal opportunity employer,good prospect for growth, friendly atmosphere
Pros
Free tea, snacks etc
Cons
Long hours if there is work
  1. Employee Reviews