Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
Nice people and place to work with and also can be proud to work with the market leaders and covering global supply chain. Through Maersk we can learn how important that maintaining the relationship with customers. Maersk enable us to expand our knowledge through trainings and development.
Pros
Trainings, process knowledge, team work, Automation, collaborative working culture.
Cons
Salary
Maerskline provides good safe and healthy environment to work.It also provides healthy accomodation to live and Take care of their employees in regular intervals .
Such a bad place to work just works a govt employee senior ppl can go fast - lot of politics not encouraging ppl no proper hike they have stupid norms no career growth opportunity but thy do all build up in interview as if thy are like very professional but nothng works - company making lazy by putting food for nite shft ppl even transport guys has no respect for employees
Each individual has target and if they completed they can be relax in play area, pantry etc. and every 6month employees has outing on company expense.
Pros
Free Transport and Meal Card
The company is now more of Agile way of working. Survival is the fittest. It is both People and Process Oriented. People with out of the box thinking's are well recognized.
It is a nice company for female employees, where Safety is first and work-life balance is the major aspect which allows females to balance both family and work-life. At Maersk, employees are given many benefits and we can learn many more process and it has very good job culture.
I am really happy to be a part of Maersk group of company, Love to work in Canada for the same company if have got the opportunity to serve even happier.
It's a good company to work with, working experience over there was unforgettable and work life balance is also good, my personal opinion is that I will recommend others not to miss the opportunity of they get a job in Maersk.
Maersk job is a different types off experience Enjoy in my life mearsk no stress n work pressure lot off enjoyment. Management is very well n good organization .
Maersk is one of the best Dutch companies that anyone would love to work for. I have thoroughly enjoyed the work deliverables that were global and immensely satisfying. The global stake holder management is awesome!
Maersk is great company to work at . Maersk is the largest container shipping company in the world and operates around 120 countries around world. Maersk alone contols 21% of world trade.
Good management which offers lot of learning opportunities to their employee to enhance their skills. It is a good place to work. Provide more benefits and look for employee safety.
Wonderful work place, especially for females it's 100% safe to work with. Bound with rules and regulations. I had very nice experience while working. Among logistics company maersk is the best to work with. Strongly recommend maersk to all without any hesitation.
Company gave me so much strength and support. Its Very good place to learn new things on professional Carrier. New experience and work for me. it will help me for my growth.
Good to work there.onsite opportunity . Good work life balance. Good attitude and work culture. Good opportunities where given and nice managers .Good good
Good. This organisation is a good place to work. But technology wise they are yet to start their effort.. I have been with them for 6 years. But there is a regional based leadership preference given which was not fair.
Nothing specific & i am not a person to talk about my employer about good/bad etc etc. Each company runs with many cultural way & lets appreciate that...
They will squeze in and out but there is no job guarantee. Full night shift. Lot of organizational changes. No proper planning and execution. No employee benefit
It is a great place to begin your career and you can learn new things everyday which moulds you perfectly if you wanted to have a career growth with a great start.
Pros
Flexible work timings, Work Life Balance
Cons
No cons
Fun and easy work life , there won't be much stress at the work and people will be too much friendly .. Sport events will be regularly conducted for the relaxation of employees
  1. Chennai, Tamil Nadu