Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

We have women safety in Maersk. Employee are treated well. Salary hike and all like other company only. But can and food will be provided to employees in companies contribution. We have 4 shifts in Maersk and depends on department and region we are working shift will be fixed.
I have been working at Maersk Group full-time for more than 3 years. Great company to work for, very flexible, excellent management staff.limited career growth and hike has to be improved
Nice Company to work. Job security and facilities such as food, transportation and flexibility in shifts. Good work environment and package is good according to your qualifications and experience .
My typical day includes e-mail indexing to all my team members, later I pushed myself to learn all other processes in my team. It will be hard for first few weeks, later you will cope yourself with it. Daily food allowance of 90rs was given to all employee, two way can, best team members and other perks. Maersk is a big company so expect enough stress
A very engaging and employee friendly work place. It was a very modern and technical advanced facility that I used to work for. Very professional yet fun to work environment.
i personally feel it is quite having work life balance and cab food will be provided. 8hours shift. can be enjoyable work security and everything is there
Nice organization.. friendly organization.safety for women employees.need to improve salary benefits for existing employees.............................
It has a great opportunity to work I Maersk Global service centre India pvt ltd.Im to provide to Express my reviews as a former employee. Culture, salaries, work life balance, job security, cab service, management, policy that they provided to employees. This is a best place which I have worked.
It has a Good work life balance. Bit slow in change management, when it comes to technology. Good Collobaration with the local GSC. You will get to gain interesting insights about shipping and logistics.
Good to work here and easy process handling. Great leadership techniques and overall process gatherings is good enough to understand. Good infrastructure and ambience.
Its a nice place to work.we can learn more about shipping domain. Organization gives freedom and also fun at work place . really nice place and we can easily balancing work and house .
Poor Local Management, Less chances of Growth, Good Personal Work life balance. Management can yield better results if invested in local resources and give them better opportunity.
It helps you achieve goals and attain success. The attitude increases your faith in your abilities, and brings hope for your future. You be able to inspire and motivate yourself and others. You encounter fewer obstacles and difficulties in your daily life. Overall it's good to work with maersk
Simply says when you work in maersk you will become a fine product. All kind of benifits and support you will get from the company which is uncomparable to others even in tough situation.
Excellent place to work. Good Envirorment, Lot of freedom, Free Culture and good food Opportunity to work with very knowledgeable people Mainly will balance work and life.
Over all its a good experience, we had a good time over there, Our management really need to take care of our employees. HR are really supportive. I love the working culture.
Pressure to work in that company, where one person have to handle 2 process and there is no backup for any person... If I take leave for one day then i have stretch daily for more than 4 hours to finish the volume. Other wise management and the employees were good....
I love Maersk. It was a wonderful journey. that brand name itself helps me to rap up my career to the next level. very good management with good targets and very established training provided. Flexible work hours with work from home options. Maersk is the place that had recreational activity for employees during breaks. It was a great experience to be part of the Maersk Family.
The team I joined is very new and we are still learning the process and culture of the company. Being part of world's largest Shipping Organisation it is a good experience so far.
I love Maersk. It was a wonderful journey. That brand name itself help me to rapup my career to next level. I feel sad that i left from Maersk. Still i love my job on Maersk.
Good environment to work especially for women's. Benefits are available to work peacefully. No work pressure as like other MNC's. Shifts are based upon the process.
  1. Chennai, Tamil Nadu