Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Company is great, but with the India management and HR changing in every 2-5 years, u come across a lot of unprofessional people. They try to get their own people from their Ex company from a different industry with higher salaries than the experienced employees. Many a times HR forgets their role and becomes Harassing Resource team.People quit because of managmentmanagement
Pros
Company is too good
Cons
HR and Management change is the main reason for quitting
2.5 years I spent my days in Maersk, Very good company to start the career. Management are very supportive. Appraisal 5 out of 3 its depend upon performance
One of the best employers to work for. Employee centric company focus on company values. Take care of employees as a family and has a global presence that provides global opportunities for the employees within the organization.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Na
If it was not for relocation, I would have retired at Maersk. I enjoyed working with Maersk Procurement and the team I worked with. I got an opportunity to learn while I was working. Maersk had a flexible work culture.
Pros
Free lunches
Management had certain vision at the beginning and accordingly they shortlisted people and interviewed them, however, as a year passed, there were not sure about what is needed and how to plan with the available resources. They started putting us in a role that was not suitable at all to the candidate, example giving the task of an Engineer to the role of a programmer. Obviously, there will be a mismatch, and things would not work out as expected either to the management or the candidate. They did not have the patience / foresight to train the candidate in what was required of them and believe rather in hiring and firing as the center where I worked acted as a processing / back office center for A P Moller Maersk group.
My review would be helpful that much because I have just one year hear but overall experience is good and enjoyable. Good place to work pick and drop facility medical facilities
Pros
Excellent
Cons
Na
Best place to work with,Management is very cooperative and help us to grow in terms of our career as well as personal.Always I would recommend this company to the youngsters as there are lot of learnings involved
Learned a lot from the best people in Logistics and have gained immense knowledge in shipping and Logistics. Would recommend people to join the organization because of its ethics and culture
There is a lot going on in Maersk Global Service Center. It is an exciting place to learn with several lateral move job opportunities. Maersk Global Service centers provides growth opportunities too. One can work here for many years still being able to acquire different skill sets.
I am very thankful to my previous workplace, because I have learnt lot of things from there, I was getting more knowledge from Maersk, even I didn't have any process knowledge, but there are many work such a like systemics, & I faced lot of concern & problems when I was working in Maersk, recently I was getting news that many employees terminated from maersk, so I think there are no job Security, it has like call center work place, so I am not recommend to anyone to work there.
Maersk in itself is a whole new world if you join as a fresher. The management from HR to ops are all supportive and understanding! They know how to hunt for talent and how to enhance your talent, gives you vast experience!
Pros
All facilities are available for all employees!
Cons
Very good management with good target and very well established training provided to new joiners. Place had recreational activities for employees during breaks. Flexible work hours with work from home option.
Na. dont wish to share. Please respect my decision. All I can saty is i cherish the term spent with this wonderful organization which has enriched my career
Good place to work.I learn project management and people management.I get opportunity to handle verity of challenges on daily basis which help me to enhance my capabilities and knowledge. Successful completion of job gives my immense pleasure and that I treat as reward for me.
It's been wonderful working with Maersk... I have learned different areas of shipping Industry work place was good... flexible shift hours was so ggod...
Good work environment, great management, well knowlegeded colleagues, flexible work timings, benefits, career changes, company transport, long term goals.
As Maersk comes first in Logistics and SCM all over the world. It has a excellent brand image throughout the globe and It gives good opportunities to the Employers.
Pros
Free Sodexo, Air Conditioned Transport.
Cons
No comments
A.p Moeller maersk is a great place to work. Maersk is very competitive. Safety standards are of the highest order. It is a large organisation and there are a lot of employment opportunities.
Had good experience with the company. Will get good knowledge about shipping and logistics, abour load and discharge process. They provide free of personality development courses.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Over time
Average place to wok with consistent changes in management policy. Top management keeps changing their priorities and only thing is constant i.e. change. Group policies are not defined and changes as per changes in Management.
Pros
work live balance
Cons
No clear cut statergy
The best company i ever worked this best if d best.management is very supportive.HR services r very supportive.i never forget this experience in my carrier.
Pros
Free lunch, very good food, shift plan is giid
Cons
I don't think so
  1. Mumbai, Maharashtra