Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra

Excellent work place,ethics, cooperative, like minded staff, good management practices, equal opportunity employer,good prospect for growth, friendly atmosphere
Pros
Free tea, snacks etc
Cons
Long hours if there is work
Don't join this company, you will not have a single minute to spent a time with you family.Work pressure is too much. Can't even imagine the work pressure...Punch in punch out problems.Process get change day to day basis. Every day there is something new change in the process.And people get frustrated because of this but management doesn't think in that direction.It's a totally wasting a time here and playing with you carrier.Because the day a person join from that day only that person wants to leave this company. So just understand.Lots and lots of manual work . Automation doesn't exist in Maersk and never.Most worst process is Commercial Disputes
Pros
No pros
Cons
Work pressure, work life balance
Automation implementation is best however management is not that worthy as per the proccess requirement. Appraisals are sad Group discussions for meetings are always one sided like only managers talks on what is decided, no opinions considerd. Work environment is healthy. Worlife balance is very well managed food and expenses taken care by Maersk
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Management skills on lower levels. Consider tenure more than talent
May 2019 I joined Maersk Global shared service as Italian Language, sice i have completed 9 months in this org. I am great full to working in one of the most leading shipping company.
We are Productive enough to deliver our jobs on time & equally enjoy having fun days during any occasions.Our Management is very good which take care of each and every Individual with respect to work , or Health in time being it is a Good organisation and will definitely recommend any one willing to work with respect to shipping experience.
Training programs are very useful and Interactive sessions.. Good working environment for new comer. You could very well balance in your professional and personal life.
Friendly family atmosphere, very different to anywhere else I've worked. Lots of opportunities to learn new skills and make the role your own, the free lunch is a bonus.
Worked in Maersk GSC as Associate from 22nd May 2017 to 26th October 2018. Worked at Commercial Department into Rate sheet team from 1st April 2018 to 26th October 2018. Worked at Operations department in Cargo execution team from 22nd May 2017 to 31st March 2018.
Maers line is such orgnistaion where people are fullfilling thoer dreams. One of the strong orgnization who provides a lot fo opportunity to theor interal employees to grow further.
Productive and fun workplace still learning lot of thing while working, fun games arranged for employees once in a month. supporting team members and seniors.
Pros
free pick up and drop
Cons
low salary and less scope for promotions
I start my day by checking and replying emails on my PA and then marking the list of priority emails that needs immideate attension. Then we have a short daily review meeting at 10:30 am about 15 min. As soon as I am back from the meeting I try to revert to email on my PA. Then I start with email request reeived on my BA for my customer like quote/service request/issues. The best part of my Job is that I am able to think of effecient ways to resolve customers complain. I get full support from my seniors. The hardest part we have to go back to the customer and apologise in case we are not able to fulfill thier business requirement despite spending tim an efforts to get things done. The overall work evoirement is challenging and fun when we work as a team with good people.
Pros
good workplace
Cons
Long working hours
Maersk Global Service Centers is very good Company. Working environment is good, Management is cooperative. My colleagues are supportive , we work in team always as one unit.
Pros
Food Coupons
Cons
ovetime
I am really liking working with Maersk. Tha managers, HR and the Front Office is very well behaved and its good to work with them. They provide training before each and every new thig they start with. Innovation is something which they highly believe in. But only thing I havent really liked is the pay structure; no incentives, no quaterly payout, no bonus nothing. Just flat payout.Overall Amazing experience
Overall Experiance is good. i was join as fresher and got chance to learn lot of thing.
Maintain MIS report on daily, and monthly basis, co-ordinate with CHA/customs and importer an with Shipping Line,Update Purchase order and sales order in system.
  1. Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra