Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews for Analyst

Company gave me so much strength and support. Its Very good place to learn new things on professional Carrier. New experience and work for me. it will help me for my growth.
Great place to work. Excellent system. Value for employees. Safe and healthy environment. Nice facilties like food , centralised pick and drop, home drops with security gurds provided by company to the employees.
Good work life balance Provide health insurance facility Transport facility Food facility Good company for carrier growth & learning Provide travelling opportunity to oversea
Pressure to work in that company, where one person have to handle 2 process and there is no backup for any person... If I take leave for one day then i have stretch daily for more than 4 hours to finish the volume. Other wise management and the employees were good....
I'm happpieeee to work here and happpieeee to be a maerskian.. It's a good concern to work and it's a no 1 shipping company in the world.. Nice environment and can learn many things.
Friendly family atmosphere, very different to anywhere else I've worked. Lots of opportunities to learn new skills and make the role your own, the free lunch is a bonus.
An awesome enviornment to work , Company cares for the employees and the HR department functions absolutely great. Monthly family get togethers, games and many more.
If you are getting good package with Maersk then it is the best org to work with. God work culture Good management Everybody can increase their knowledge
1) Good start of the day 2) Work life balance 3) Management is good but people are working with old system and culture so it is pretty hard to accept. 4) Learned how to handle differnt kind of people
Maersk is good company in term of settle Job profile and female employees. No backs for critical role but still management are enough skilled to handle the work balance.
Pros
No break restuction
Cons
balance worok
Great place to work, friendly and highly professional environment. Really innovative work environment, tons of exciting new projects in the works. Growing company with many internal career opportunities
It was nice to work with my co- worker and with my TL , I have learn lot of thing from Maersk . I went Onsite Migration process and we have weekend off
Learn import side knoweledge for shipping industries. Learn customer behaviour and how to solve there concerns about import side shipping.
Maersk Global Service Centres(India)Pvt.Ltd. Pune is a Part of A.P.Moller- Maersk Group. I am working as a Process Expert. I am working in SAP for Invoice & Purchase Orders processing(on daily basis), Cost Management Reconciliation (for Monthly)for WND section of DAMCO Malaysia.
Pros
Lunch at subsidied rate with free transport
Cons
Long hours for travel
For freshers can learn skills and knowledge. Had chance to work with Latin American customers and learned about shipping line business.
Good working environment and Learned Accounts Receivable & Payable along with some part of Reporting. Management listen and acts and very Good Coworkers to work with Tight Month end close and reporting's. Shift very good.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch and Transport
Cons
Reasonable shift of 8 hours
Good learning experience as the management provides you full liberty to explore and work efficiently.Opportunities are there to grow at personal and professional level. The working hours are convenient and flexible. Appreciation and acknowledgement are the best part of working here.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Salary Constraint
marketing skills, negotiation, trends, analysis, study of different working enviroments, exposure to different markets, cash handling, learning, monitoring
Nice compnay where u can learn new things, interact with stakeholders, management is good, learnt many things also migrated 4 process from European and african clusters.