Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews for Associate

Maersk was a god company to start your career with, as i got opportunity to work with key clients over there but, however there was less scope of growth.
Excellent place to work. Good Envirorment, Lot of freedom, Free Culture and good food Opportunity to work with very knowledgeable people Mainly will balance work and life.
Maersk in itself is a whole new world if you join as a fresher. The management from HR to ops are all supportive and understanding! They know how to hunt for talent and how to enhance your talent, gives you vast experience!
Pros
All facilities are available for all employees!
Cons
I love Maersk. It was a wonderful journey. That brand name itself help me to rapup my career to next level. I feel sad that i left from Maersk. Still i love my job on Maersk.
A grate place to work and for experience . this is a nice place to utilize your skill and learn the thinks .this is world largest shipping and logistic company.
Worked in Maersk GSC as Associate from 22nd May 2017 to 26th October 2018. Worked at Commercial Department into Rate sheet team from 1st April 2018 to 26th October 2018. Worked at Operations department in Cargo execution team from 22nd May 2017 to 31st March 2018.
Good to work, mangement is good, company with good people and work culture. Daily a new learning woth new thoughts and ideas appropriate management. hardly any hardest part or can say , even hardest part is good over here, Every day is enjoyable day if you enjoy yourself to work.
Worst company for freshers no salary,no perks, no growth lot of politics no management freshers with less salary call centre is much better, better salary expected with safe environment.
A organisation to start your career. No work pressure. Lot to know about shipping industry and how it work. Management is too good and supporting to grow your career. The hardest part of job is you don't have to make error because EDT dates are shorts so one error can make big impact at custom clearance.
nice place great environment for work life no hard shifts no work burden company also provides free food coupon nice transportation facilities excellent company
Pros
Free food coupon
Cons
Extra security
I am right now writing a review for the biggest fish in the Shipping and Logistics. I work in rotational shifts for 8 hours. I have an awesome hierarchy of managers who trust you motivate you doing your best. I seriously feel lucky working for this organisation. Work atmosphere here is very friendly and here the Company takes a lot of care of you. I Love my Company..
8-9 Hrs of shift a day Transport provided Meals provided Workplace is awesome Every job you do is gaining knowledge and performing it. Sports activity Annual year party
Working environment under normal pressure. Sometimes required to do OT. Some have 9 hours shift and some have 8 hours shift with 1working Saturday. Fun activities conducted occasionally.
Pros
Verious benifits, pick drop for general day and night shifts, good working environment.
Cons
Some teams have permanent night shift.
Very good company to work with, nice salary packages, good recognition. Very helpful people, always ready to help. Nice management, very senior employees from whom we can seek guidance
Maersk is one of the best companies where you can work for years together. Management is very supportive and provides a conducive environment for employees.Good Corporate to work with. But now time has come to enhance my skills and look for better opportunity. Maersk GSC is a company which provides the good exposure and experience. Also they provide the full freedom to employees to learn other things which are useful in future
Pros
Free cabs, free meals
Cons
Less Salary
I liked about this company was it had fixed working hours. We had targets which were difficult to complete. However, I was able to complete the same. at Mearsk, working culture and environment was perfect and balanced.
There will be good atmosphere to work. Lots of fun, team management, Give importants to everyone idea. Give space to work, work wise it will be satisfying Lot if things there to learn
i jpoined in jan 2015- till present, it was a good start, got to learn various different processes, beside work i was the part of fun committee where we used to motivate people to take part in games / fun activities which we used to held on frioday for employees.
Pros
positive environment
Cons
no free lunch
Good company to work. Good management. Good atmosphere and culture. Low package to fresher and low increment. Free meal Transport facility is provided. Good facilities.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
8 hours
Working at Maersk was good learning experience for me. the co. is good. flexible shifts, good environment. The problem arises when you dare raise any issue with the management, about your team lead or manager. The management is non supportive.
Pros
Free Sodexo Coupens for breakfst, lunch and dinner
Cons
non supportive management
I am working with Maersk from last 3 Years and I had Great time here, Most Enjoyable part is Providing Solution for Any Issue Which Affected to Prtocess. " Issue Resolution is Great opportunity to Impress your Management"
Pros
colleagues
Cons
People Management