Maersk

Maersk Employee Reviews for Associate in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Excellent place to work. Good Envirorment, Lot of freedom, Free Culture and good food Opportunity to work with very knowledgeable people Mainly will balance work and life.
I love Maersk. It was a wonderful journey. That brand name itself help me to rapup my career to next level. I feel sad that i left from Maersk. Still i love my job on Maersk.
Maersk is one of the best companies where you can work for years together. Management is very supportive and provides a conducive environment for employees.Good Corporate to work with. But now time has come to enhance my skills and look for better opportunity. Maersk GSC is a company which provides the good exposure and experience. Also they provide the full freedom to employees to learn other things which are useful in future
Pros
Free cabs, free meals
Cons
Less Salary
There will be good atmosphere to work. Lots of fun, team management, Give importants to everyone idea. Give space to work, work wise it will be satisfying Lot if things there to learn
One of the best work places I have enjoyed working with maersk. timing & accuracy can learn a lot can be very skillful perfection in work
Pros
Free food, Sports and fun between work hours
Cons
night shift
It was very Interesting to work for a world's largest shipping company, learnt a lot from my company from day to day work till my professional behaviours.
Pros
Free cabs and Free food
Cons
Less appreciations
I am very proud that i have been a part of MARESK once. Friendly environment and co-workers. i entered that office as a fresher and learned lot of things. I improved myself with MAERSK. Before and after Maersk there will lots of changes in myself .Also my communication skill have been improved. I have attended many tranings like interpersonal communication training, advanced excel training etc... to enhance my skills Management was also very good in all ways. The hardest part is sometimes there will some work pressure and have to work overtime due to some technical issues. Most enjoyable part is there will fun activates conducted by fun committee .cafeteria and pantry also well developed and kept clean always. Transportation were also good. Female employees will get security guards for late night drops to make sure that they reached home safely
Have working as a associate in customer experience in Imports filed. Working Can learn more in shipping information and it will improve all level standard.
Pros
Sodexo card is providing and cab facility is there
Cons
8 hrs working and will extend to 12 hrs
For a fresher, Maersk is one among the best platform One can excel his carreer in this organisation Lots of opportunities prevail in the work environment, it is all about how you take things.
Pros
8 hours shift, cab facilities
My typical day at work will be interesting as we discuss our priorities to be completed at the EOD,we used to have our calls with our clients where we can clear queries too.I was working with accounts payable team,have knowledge in SAP.The most hardest and enjoyable part in my job is month end tasks.I like my co-workers who helped me a lot then and there to clear my doubts.
Jobs at Maersk
Associate positions, in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
See more jobs
It is a good environment to improve ourself. Job security is good in maersk. They will concentrate more on our safety and conduct some workshops and trainings for our improvements.
Pros
Free cabs and foods
Cons
Health insurances
Its been pleasure to work with maersk for 3 years i had a strong base of knowledge in SAP and MS office, Co workers are friendly and the most enjoyable part of maersk is my team work
Pros
Free sodexo
Cons
80 hrs
The Shift was a rotational but not like other companies, they used to have flexible shift timings and good work force. Possibilities of growth is nothing but for graduates who wanted to earn while you search for other opportunities are fit for this organisation.
Pros
Free food as per shift. sodexo prepaid cards for all
Cons
nothing in specific...but a good company.
In Customer Service "Documentation" end to end process handled. Maersk was a best place to work, more safe and secured, The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them.
Pros
free lunches, free transport
Cons
To clear the volume is quite typical work. Very good work place where you can learn different things in shipping industry. I have learnt few things related to this shipping. Here the place where you can work and the same time you can have fun and good environment. Co-workers are helpful. Most enjoyable part of this job is FUN @ WORK.
Pros
Free lunched/Cab
I have 3.7 years experience in maersk global services.. experienced with invoicing and reconciliation process.Invoice creation and sent to costomer on a daily basis...
Have learned lots of shortcuts and formulas in excels good coordination among team members The most important things to remember is, weekly once we have some time to do fun activities. Every week will have a call with cluster. Every month end will receive lots of work from customer, that time everyone will extend the day and complete our work asap. Given training to juniors
Have been a very good performer towards the process. Have been awarded most of the times by the management We have conduct many fun programs during Fridays Likewise we had lots of fun in our office
Good place to work and learned how to interact with co-workers in an corporate environment,also developed my soft skills as such.
Pros
Good environment and secured job
Cons
More weekend shifts
* Purchase order creation for the Daily sailing vessel * Learned how we should handle the pressure under emergency situation * Very supportive Management and Co-workers
> I was very happy that i was selected in Maersk, the very first job in big logistic company .And it was a happiest day in my life wen i came to first day of my work, > I Have learned many of the logistics work in my office ,Handled the responsibilities of receiving goods, processing documentation and tracking materials .making shipment arrangement as per customer's requirements. > In Maersk we not only work , we have good environment ,have an fun committees to have a fun works and games at work place , which leads to relax our mind and happy to do the work. > My co-worker and senior were to good ,they were so helping and caring persons, and have learned lots of stuff of work from them and processing it. > The hardest part of the work is that when the peak seasons comes the volume of work will be so heavy so we do work in overtime, and more task will be there to do in a lesser time. >Most enjoyable part of the job is that ,we enjoy our work and will process it daily, as we have fun committee in my department, we to fun works in our free time ,relax our mind and after starta our work.
Pros
we have breaks for two times snacks
Cons
we go outing yearly for long hours